To apply, please email your cover letter and your résumé to email@example.com
Our AEs are the heart of our agency, deftly supporting account teams through content creation, client relations and media management across 5-6 client accounts. Antenna is the perfect environment to transition to the next phase of your career and learn the ropes of account and agency leadership.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Support the creative development process, identifying fresh approaches to clients’ programs.
• Serve as a go-to point of contact across accounts.
• Identify opportunities for proactive and impactful media engagement.
The ideal candidate has:
• 1+ years of direct public relations experience
• Passion for the industries where Antenna excels: energy, sustainability, technology and/or life sciences
• 18 days of PTO, plus a weeklong winter recess and summer Fridays
• 401k with 4% match
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Professional development and training
• More great stuff here
Full-time, Paid Intern
We know it’s common for agency newbies to be seen more than they’re heard, and we think that’s nuts. In Antenna’s non-hierarchical environment, interns are encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and are quickly entrusted with foundational account responsibilities. Full-time interns will support teams on 5-6 accounts. Day-to-day assignments include managing client dashboards and media lists; preparing reports and project status updates; and monitoring social media channels.
The ideal intern candidate has:
• A demonstrated passion for energy and/or technology
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Impeccable attention to detail, a mastery of deadlines and an ability to multitask like nobody’s business
Just shoot your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.