Michael has been involved in three US Presidential campaigns and he received Brandeis University’s Asper Award for Global Entrepreneurship in 2010.
Tune is as we talk about...
- Michael's background in the mobility space
- How he became interested with transportation energy
- The autonomous vehicle industry
- How Michael has become deeply involved with car autonomy
- Financing, engineering, and macroeconomics of the auto industry
- Investing in mobility startups
- Disruption and mobility
- The consumer's view of full-autonomy and more!