Over the last few months I have taken a deep dive into the podcast-sphere and have loved every minute of it. As someone who is always out and about, being able to listen to industry movers and shakers discuss trending topics helps me keep up with each of my areas of interest while on the go. What excites me most about podcasts is the plethora of outlets that cater to the diverse sectors within the healthcare space, and they’ve kept me ahead of the curve.
Check out my list of best healthcare podcasts below, and see for yourself. Happy listening!
1.The Readout LOUD (STAT): STAT produces a weekly biotech podcast that breaks down the latest news in the healthcare space, digging deep into industry updates. If you’re looking to get the lowdown on the latest trends, give The Readout LOUD a listen.
2. TEDTalks Health Podcast: From new medical breakthroughs to smart daily health habits, doctors and researchers share their discoveries about medicine and well-being onstage at the TED conference, TEDx events and partner events around the world.
3. The Healthcare Policy Podcast: Looking to hear industry experts speak about current healthcare trends? Look no more and check out The Healthcare Policy Podcast. The cadence of the podcasts are a few times a month with roughly three or four podcasts produced each month, so make sure to get notified when the latest podcast is posted.
4. Medtech Talk Podcast: Listen to today’s entrepreneurs, investors and healthcare executives who spend their days developing the tools that help the patient population with the latest technologies.
5. Healthcare Tech Talk Podcast: Want to get a better understanding of the technology used in the delivery of healthcare? Listen to Terry Baker and Kelley Hill as they sit down on both sides of the table of healthcare technology.
6. Digital Health Today Podcast: Hear from worldwide developers who are implementing and scaling digital solutions for today’s health and wellness challenges. Learn about the latest advances, leading research and best practices for growing and scaling digital health solutions.
7. Pharma Intelligence Podcast: Get the latest insights and analysis from biopharma and medical device professionals who are at the forefront of the latest trends.
8. 2 Docs Talk: Don’t have a lot of time on your hands? How about 15-minutes? If you love all things healthcare, the science of medicine and everything in between, listen to Kendall Britt, MD, and Amy Rogers, MD, discuss current issues in medicine and health policy.
9. Tech Tonics If you love learning about the people behind startups and companies leading in the healthcare space, tune in!
10. What the Health? Join Julie Rovner, chief Washington correspondent for Kaiser Health News, along with top health policy reporters from top tier publications as they discuss the latest news and explain what the health is going on in Washington.