Antenna is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic website and UX strategist to join our team. This candidate should have broad experience across the digital space in website behavior, functionality, omni-channel marketing and branding with a deep understanding of customized user engagement for various target audiences. The candidate we are looking for has experience in an agency environment developing fully fleshed out strategies for B2B clients with particular attention to the website UX and its impact across all verticals. This candidate should have experience collaborating with internal team members across branding/messaging, design, content strategy, SEO, and development.
Antenna is a fast growing digital and communications agency working with some of the most exciting companies in high-growth and high-impact markets that are bringing meaningful innovations, technologies, services, products and projects to life. This candidate will work alongside a fantastic team of project managers, digital marketers, strategists, public relations directors, designers and developers to deliver creative solutions to our clients.
Key Skills/ Experience Required:
- Oversee Project Strategy – Ensuring alignment across deliverables and project plans meet the clients overall goals and objectives with a cohesive vision. This includes overseeing that all tasks are being assigned with proper context and information, all team members are aligned on the overall direction and positioning of the brand, objective and next steps, scope of work is being delivered within budgets, and expectations from the client are clearly communicated. This role would work closely with Project Managers and serve as a strategic lead.
- Marketing Strategy – Collaborating with cross functional teams to develop strategies that leverage plans for marketing (ie:media opps/mentions, print collateral, nurture campaigns and other marketing initiatives), to create a cohesive omni-channel experience that aligns with the web strategy. These strategies should create more thorough experiences for users at all stages of the sales funnel. This candidate should feel comfortable discerning a thorough understanding of the overall business operations and various target audience goals/objectives, and be confident leading calls to present strategic ideas to clients.
- Web/UX Strategy – Working alongside the content strategy and design teams to create approaches for user engagement and behavior throughout the site, alongside identifying pages and functionality that convey information in a unique and compelling way. These strategies should align with information gathered about target audiences and overall objectives of the project/client to enhance the UX through layout, functionality, marketing nurture follow throughs, and all touch points. This role relies on the ability to develop a thorough understanding of target audiences in niche markets and their goals/values to develop strategies that speak to each of them. Articulating and developing creative ways to present these strategies enthusiastically and clearly to clients is a requirement for success in this role.
- Search Engine Optimization – This candidate should be confident in their understanding of SEO and its impact on the website strategy and other deliverables through the project. This role may need to conduct their own research and competitor analysis or work with other SEO specialists to perform research. This role will assist with leveraging that research and recommendations to present to the client the analysis, keywords and recommend technical strategies for initial and ongoing organic search campaigns. This candidate will work closely with our content strategist and copywriters to determine target/variation keywords, craft/oversee the production of metadata and ensure the SEO strategies are reflected in deliverables as needed.
- Brand Strategy – Participate in messaging and branding exercises to interpret and develop a thorough understanding of the brand and positioning in the market, and client target audiences. This role is critical to ensuring there is an alignment with this foundational positioning of the brand across all deliverables and strategies for design, collateral, content, and marketing that enhances the positioning of that client in their space with a cohesive vision across all verticals.