Antenna is looking for an Account Executive for our Mobility & Automotive practice to provide support with media relations, content development, and account management. This role will be temporarily remote due to COVID-19 and thereafter can be based in either our San Francisco, New York, New Jersey, Chicago or Detroit offices.
- Contribute to strategy sessions and assist with planning and tactical timelines for campaigns
- Support the creative development process, identifying fresh approaches to clients’ programs
- Monitor Asana and add tasks as needed
- Master e-mail and verbal communications skills
- Report on specific tasks directly to clients on periodic calls/meetings
- Work with teams to ensure maintenance of internal and client-facing dashboards
Media and Analyst Relations:
- Build rapport with trade press and vertical outlets, and foster relationships with new reporters across top-tier print, online and broadcast outlets
- Deliver exciting email and phone pitches
- Identify opportunities for proactive and reactive pitching
- Oversee maintenance of media lists
Speaking and Awards Programs:
- Oversee maintenance of conference and award calendars
- Draft speaking abstracts and award submissions as necessary
- Draft press releases, bylines, case studies and sales collateral—free of typos, factual inaccuracies, outdated messaging, etc.
- Draft social media content that reflects knowledge of clients’ messages and audiences as well as current best practices for optimum reach and engagement
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related area
- 2-3 years of direct public relations experience or related areas
- Interest in and basic knowledge of advanced mobility, such as electric vehicles (EVs), EV charging and related technology, autonomous vehicle (AV) technology, alternative fuels, urban mobility platforms/programs, EV battery technology, shared mobility, connected cars and more.
- Detail oriented, organized and ability to manage time effectively
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong writing, editing and communication skills