Antenna is looking for an Account Supervisor for our Health practice to lead the development, coordination and execution of integrated marketing and public relations activities on behalf of clients. This role will be temporarily remote due to COVID-19 and thereafter can be based in either our San Francisco, New York, New Jersey or Chicago offices. Candidates outside of these locations will be considered for a remote position.
Account Strategy and Management:
- Lead strategy development and creation of plans for successful client programs
- Facilitate and lead the creative development process including brainstorms; encourage teammates to identify fresh approaches to client programs
- Advise on roles and responsibilities across account teams
- Monitor timesheets for accounts and advise on client budget management
- Ensure seamless coordination, communication and project management between cross-functional teams in public relations, digital marketing, graphic design, web development, and marketing automation.
- Manage projects to ensure on-time delivery of high-quality work for all clients
- Serve as the primary point of contact across accounts
- Lead client strategy meetings and status calls
- Work with junior staff to refine email and phone communication
- Supervise junior staff to ensure maintenance of internal and client-facing dashboards
- Develop and oversee execution of media strategy across accounts, including proactive and reactive opportunities
- Conduct media outreach via phone, email and other platforms and regularly secure coverage in top-tier and trade media
- Strengthen relationships with key contacts, focusing on top-tier print, online and broadcast media and trade media
- Support junior staff in developing relationships with reporters in trade, regional and national media
- Finalize written pitches; advise on phone pitching
- Set goals for media coverage for junior staff and help them meet those goals
Messaging and Content Creation:
- Help drive the strategic messaging process to inform all content creation.
- Manage editorial process for client account teams, including the drafting and/or editing of press releases, bylines, case studies, infographics, ebooks, website copy, newsletters, social media, presentations, speaking abstracts, award nominations, and marketing/sales collateral, among other content pieces.
- Liaise with the creative and digital teams to develop visual content
Ant Management and Mentorship:
- Work with junior staff to develop and strengthen PR skills and understanding of clients’ industries
- Lead and participate in agency team building activities
- Experience working with healthcare companies/organizations
- 4+ years of direct public relations experience or related area
- Ability to think strategically and connect client goals/objectives with integrated marketing and PR program approaches
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized and able to manage time effectively
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong writing, editing and communication skills