Antenna is an integrated marketing & public relations agency with offices in New York, New Jersey, Chicago and San Francisco. We work with many innovative, impactful and socially responsible companies to help build their brands and power their business. If you’re looking for a creative, strategic and collaborative environment that allows your voice to be heard and challenges you to grow, this is for you.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
We are currently seeking a Paid Media Specialist to focus on developing performance driven, cross-channel, integrated, B2B digital advertising campaigns including social, search, and display. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with some incredible brands in emerging technologies.
- Responsible for the strategy, execution, management, optimization, performance and reporting of the digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms (Google, Bing, AdRoll, OmniChannel, Programmatic Platforms, Connected TV & etc.)
- Develop end-to-end digital advertising strategies, including budget development, KPIs, partner selection, new tactics, segmented analytics and tracking industry developments.
- Responsible for all day-to-day budget and billing activity, paid monthly budget planning and monthly reporting; includes campaign budgeting, pacing and bid adjustments
- Work with cross-functional teams including digital marketing and public relations professionals to plan, implement, and improve account performance aligned with client goals and initiatives
- Responsible for developing and implementing paid media campaigns across a multitude of channels including Google, Bing, Adroll & etc.
- Proactively manage relationships with media vendors including search engines and display ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, AdRoll, etc.)
- Conduct and analyze keyword and audience research necessary to build a new campaign; package for delivery to client for review by account lead
- Gather research and data to formulate tactical plan development and recommendations to clients
- Conversion tracking and goal setup with a clear understanding of CTR, CPA & VTC (Google Tag Manager, WordPress, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Responsible for compelling ad copy development with clear CTA’s that drive ad performance
- Responsible for defining client communication cadence as well as the overall performance and competitive landscape of the advertising channels
- Assist business development professionals in providing preliminary research & strategy recommendations in pitches to potential clients or in upsells to existing clients
- 1-3 years’ work experience running B2B digital advertising campaigns with an emphasis on lead generation
- Demonstrated experience utilizing target and retarget marketing platforms such as AdRoll to drive traffic & lead generation
- Certified in Google Adwords
- Certified in Google Analytics
- Experience using Google Analytics to measure performance, goals, and make analytical and strategic decisions with that information.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and fix tracking issues
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to read marketing reports and clearly communicate to a business owner the meanings and implications of the reports
- Ability to setup conversion tracking and goals for digital ad campaigns
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Certified in Hubspot
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or other photo editing software
- Experience customizing/managing sites on WordPress and/or other landing page builders
- Experience in native advertising platforms such as Outbrain a plus
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Summer Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.