Antenna is an integrated marketing & public relations agency with offices in New York, New Jersey, Chicago and San Francisco. We work with many innovative, impactful and socially responsible companies to help build their brands and power their business. If you’re looking for a creative, strategic and collaborative environment that allows your voice to be heard and challenges you to grow, this is for you.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
Antenna is looking for an Executive Assistant to support three C-level executives.
- Maintain and manage calendars for C-level executives, scheduling across multiple time zones with executives and clients
- Maintaining and developing corporate meeting agendas
- Book travel arrangements, including flights, hotels and transportation
- Coordinate and support the planning of on-site and off-site events and meetings, managing special projects and events as needed
- Track, organize, and submit expense reports
- Support other administrative tasks and special projects as needed
- 5 years of administrative experience supporting multiple C-level executives
- Extremely computer savvy and proficient in G-Suite, MS Office, Slack
- Highly motivated, proactive and adaptable
- Organized, detailed oriented and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to be discrete and handle sensitive matters
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Summer Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.