Antenna is an integrated marketing & public relations agency with offices in New York, New Jersey, Chicago, San Francisco and Washington, DC. We work with many innovative, impactful and socially responsible companies to help build their brands and power their business. If you’re looking for a creative, strategic and collaborative environment that allows your voice to be heard and challenges you to grow, this is for you.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
Antenna is looking for a highly creative and collaborative Senior Web Content Strategist with a passion for crafting effective user journeys through thoughtful web content experiences. This candidate will have a track record for strategically leading the content strategy of new website projects or website redesigns for B2B clients. As a Content Strategist, this role will use data, research, UX principles, and a thorough understanding of a target audience's motivations to drive website engagement through a compelling information architecture appropriately tailored to inspire B2B conversions for Antenna’s clients. From ideation and brand messaging through sitemap and on-page strategy, this candidate will have a strong background in all phases of developing a clear and purposeful representation of a business through their content in the digital space. This candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with subject matter experts in each of Antenna’s niche industries, marketing, public relations and design to build a cohesive website strategy that delivers each client a unique, competitive advantage.
- Strategically lead all stages of the website content strategy process in collaboration alongside a web/ux strategist, web designers, project managers and industry subject matter experts.
- Participate in client discovery and messaging workshops to understand the goals and objectives of our clients, perform industry and competitor research, and gather a deep knowledge of target audience personas. This role will lead the process of taking all these previous inputs and presenting a compelling web strategy that aligns with the brand messaging and positioning of the client in their industry.
- Work with client stakeholders and internal ecosystem experts to craft compelling content strategies for companies with complex business models, technical products and nuanced industry solutions.
- Conduct client and competitor website audits and analyze current content assets to make strategic recommendations for a new sitemap, information architecture and on page strategy.
- Bring creative content ideas and solutions to our design and strategy team with a vision for uniquely structured content that creates a captivating user experience and flow through each page and the site as a whole. Present these ideas through wireframes alongside the strategists and designers.
- Collaborate across departments to ensure a cohesive content strategy that sets up the client’s website for site expansion and ongoing initiatives in digital marketing and public relations.
- Work with web/ux strategists and marketing team members to develop and implement content strategies to improve the user experience, search engine rankings, drive traffic, engagement, and conversions.
- 3-5+ years and proven track record, experience, and process for owning the content strategy development and execution on website projects.
- Experience in deriving actionable insights from Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Search Console, and SEO monitoring tools.
- Proven experience developing website content strategies which include the development of a sitemap, information architecture, content outlines for designers/wireframes, and being able to confidently present recommendations.
- Background in auditing, analyzing and structuring web content experiences
- Exposure to collaborating with designers and UI/UX strategists(marketers, PR and copywriters a plus) on new website and website redesign projects.
- Strong B2B web copywriting/editing experience
- Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with B2B clients
- Professional understanding of SEM and SEO
- Time management, organization, and prioritization skills
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Summer Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.