Antenna is a PR and integrated marketing agency that specializes in real estate, proptech, sustainability/cleantech, mobility and health. Our team combines deep domain expertise with full-stack PR and marketing capabilities to help innovative companies in our industries achieve breakout growth and velocity. With offices throughout the U.S., and an international network, Antenna is a high-growth organization that is hyper focused on providing its professionals with an exceptional work-life experience.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
Antenna is an integrated marketing, PR, & creative agency with offices in New York, New Jersey, Chicago and San Francisco. We work with many innovative, impactful and socially responsible companies to help build their brands and power their business.
Antenna is looking for a performance driven digital advertising director with extensive B2B experience to join our fast growing and collaborative marketing team. You will be the lead of our digital advertising team and report to the VP of Digital Media. You will be responsible for leading a team, setting up processes/systems, managing the day-to-day operations for the team, and be the lead ad strategist for a handful of our largest advertising accounts. This is an exciting role with high visibility in the organization with collaboration opportunities across departments.
This role will include a mix of leadership, people management, account strategy, and implementation. You will directly manage, teach, and inspire a team of growing digital advertising professionals. We are looking for a self starter, growth minded professional who is up to the challenge of leading and growing the digital advertising team at Antenna.
You must be well-rounded in your digital advertising and paid media knowledge, including Paid Social and Paid Search. Additionally, you should have a strong ability to derive actionable insights from Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and campaign monitoring tools; and an understanding of how marketing channels and creative assets affect digital advertising performance.
- Serves as a lead for the Digital Advertising team (internally and externally) on a number of accounts
- Manage team of 3 digital advertisers of various levels and other digital advertising team members as the team grows
- Oversee the day-to-day media management and planning of client advertising accounts
- Grow Antenna’s Digital Advertising business by assisting internal sales team with the following: Research, Discovery, Strategy Formation, Client Presentations, Scoping/Pricing
- Implementation, Improvements and Maintenance of tools/reporting to internally manage digital ad accounts such as: Media Trackers, Central Ad Account Information Dashboard, etc.
- Responsible for the strategy, execution, management, optimization, performance and reporting of the digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms in paid search, paid social, and paid media.
- Collaborate with the VP of Digital media to create end-to-end digital advertising strategies, including annual budget development, media mix, KPIs, and vendor/tool selection.
- Work with ad specialists to manage and track paid media spend across accounts.
- Work with junior staff and other departments to develop and strengthen digital advertising and communication skills
- Serve as a lead for training new digital advertising professionals of various levels
- Be the go-to internal resource for ad hoc digital advertising questions
- Responsible for overseeing campaign performance, billing milestones, and budgets across all accounts on the digital advertising team.
- Work with cross-functional teams including digital marketing and public relations professionals to plan, implement, and improve account performance aligned with client goals and initiatives
- Proactively manage relationships with media vendors including search engines and social platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Collaborate and lead the creative concepting process for ad campaigns with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for client communication of campaign performance
- Assist in the sales process by providing preliminary research, forming and presenting on strategic recommendations in pitches to potential clients or in upsells to existing clients
- Form strategic digital advertising plans, by completing the proper discovery with clients, collaborating with the account team, performing research, and auditing existing campaigns.
- Drive traffic, conversions and ROI for Antenna’s clients using a combination of leading/delegating and completing the work directly.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of the campaigns by using industry leading Analytics tools
- Monitor performance of campaign closely and consistently to proactively flag issues for the team and work collaboratively to resolve
- On integrated campaigns you will collaborate with various team members, such as the SEO specialist, marketing technologist, content marketer, inbound marketer, Media Relations, Public Affairs, etc. to share insights and ensure channels are coordinated in the pursuit of our Clients’ broader goals.
- Writing powerful ads and calls-to-action to generate conversions
- Writing or directing our advertising and content marketing specialists into creating effective advertisements and campaign assets such as blogs, landing pages, downloadables, etc.
- 6-8 years of digital advertising experience
- 2-3 years of managerial experience
- Experience working with B2B campaigns with a focus on lead generation / performance marketing
- Strong organizational & project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with product marketing development & strategy
- Previously worked in a fast-paced or digital agency environment
- Experience running campaigns or leading an advertising team for the following platforms (in priority order): LinkedIn, Google Search, Facebook, Google Display, StackAdapat, AdRoll, Instagram, Microsoft Ads, Twitter
- Passion for using digital advertising to grow businesses and generate leads
- Experience using Google Analytics to measure performance, goals, and make analytical and strategic decisions with that information.
- A love for and curiosity about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line
- General knowledge and familiarity with other integrated digital marketing services such as : web design, content strategy/messaging, web development, conversion optimization, search engine optimization, email marketing, social media, public relations, and public affairs.
- A genuine desire for continual learning and professional growth
- Ability to generate, analyze and clearly communicate to a business owner / marketing professionals the meanings and implications of digital advertising reports
- Ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of core digital advertising principles and the latest best practices. The ability to collaborate with account managers, designers, content writers, and developers to create assets needed for campaigns, such as images, landing pages, videos, downloadables, etc.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Flexible and agile; ability to pivot quickly and identify when something isn’t working and provide solutions for alternative actions. Adapts to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and fix campaign issues
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about helping customers
- Self motivated, proactive and dedicated to generating results for our clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience and/or personal Interest in Antenna’s Impact Ecosystem: Cleantech, Health, Mobility, Real Estate, B2B Tech, etc.
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Worked on cross-functional teams
- Experience with HubSpot, CRMs, and marketing automation
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Advertising
- Google Analytics
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Summer Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Parental Bonding Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.