Antenna is a PR and integrated marketing agency that specializes in real estate, proptech, sustainability/cleantech, mobility and health. Our team combines deep domain expertise with full-stack PR and marketing capabilities to help innovative companies in our industries achieve breakout growth and velocity. With offices throughout the U.S., and an international network, Antenna is a high-growth organization that is hyper focused on providing its professionals with an exceptional work-life experience.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
Antenna is looking for a Business Development Supervisor. Working closely with the Chief Growth Officer, the Business Development Supervisor will coordinate and drive efforts to grow and diversify the agency’s portfolio of clean energy, smart mobility and sustainability clients. These efforts include: leading the development of pitch presentations and RFP responses, managing internal processes to ensure high win rates, supporting lead generation efforts, and uncovering opportunities to establish and grow relationships with potential clients. This position works closely with Antenna’s executive team and provides exposure to new clients and emerging tech categories.
This role can be based in our New York City, Washington, DC, Chicago, San Francisco, or Chicago offices.
SALES RESPONSIBILITIES (75%, 30 hours/week)
- Coordinate and produce accurate, engaging and compelling proposal and pitch presentations that showcases our firm’s differentiators and aligns with our business strategy.
- Facilitate the distribution, tracking and management of inquiries pertaining to RFPs. Project manage and collaborate with designated team leads to ensure timely delivery of engaging, high-quality RFP responses.
- Work closely with Antenna’s subject matter experts to outline and gather information and ensure programs and services are correctly represented and communicated to various audiences and stakeholders.
- Organize sales processes and sales/marketing collateral, maintains inventory of communications materials (i.e. proposal templates, capabilities presentations, case studies, work samples, etc.) and evaluates content relevance and use in proposals. Includes preparation of external presentations to prospects, partners, customers and others.
- As needed, collaborate with our design team to create compelling slides, graphics, charts, and tables for sales/marketing collateral.
- Work with business development team to coordinate outbound campaigns (targeted outreach within specific markets and surrounding events); assist with coordinating market research, sales outreach, CRM data management and inbound sales appointments and follow-up.
MARKETING RESPONSIBILITIES (25%, 10 hours/week)
- Support the agency’s integrated marketing and thought leadership activities alongside the Marketing Manager, practice heads and other SMEs within the organization. This may include help with case studies, newsletters, events, partnerships, content marketing, etc.
- Work closely with Antenna’s subject matter experts to gather information and ensure marketing programs are correctly represented and communicated to various audiences and stakeholders.
- Identify relevant industry events for Antenna to participate in and when relevant work with the marketing team to secure event media partnerships to increase brand awareness at events.
- Coordinate hosted events (virtual and eventually in-person) with industry and media influencers, including securing event speakers and partners, managing the event promotion, registrations and any staffing requirements, vendor coordination, venues, budgets, etc.
- 4+ years of related experience (including marketing/sales experience)
- Experience at a public relations, advertising or marketing agency is preferred.
- Highly motivated and intelligent self-starter with exceptional organization and project management skills.
- Aptitude to competently manage multiple and diverse projects and use independent judgment on when and how to respond to shifting priorities and the unexpected.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and oral communications skills with proven ability to analyze, organize and use complex information for multiple audiences across multiple mediums.
- Understanding of marketing, public relations and agency landscape.
- Exercise good judgment and take initiative to complete projects in a timely manner, often under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, effective teamwork and service mentality.
- Ability to distill industry/subject matter-specific language into consumer friendly language.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, both internal and external, to help achieve business outcomes.
- Proficiency with GSuite products, CRM tools, and social media platforms required. (Our sales/marketing team uses HubSpot, Asana, GSuite, ZoomInfo and WordPress)
- Experience or familiarity with marketing/sales data/analytics tools, account-based sales/marketing methodology and/or Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Early Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Parental Bonding Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.