Antenna is a PR and integrated marketing agency that specializes in real estate, proptech, sustainability/cleantech, mobility and health. Our team combines deep domain expertise with full-stack PR and marketing capabilities to help innovative companies in our industries achieve breakout growth and velocity. With offices throughout the U.S., and an international network, Antenna is a high-growth organization that is hyper focused on providing its professionals with an exceptional work-life experience.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
Antenna is looking for an Account Supervisor for our Health practice to lead the development, coordination and execution of integrated marketing and public relations activities on behalf of clients.
Account Strategy and Management:
- Lead strategy development and creation of plans for successful client programs
- Facilitate and lead the creative development process including brainstorms; encourage teammates to identify fresh approaches to client programs
- Advise on roles and responsibilities across account teams
- Monitor timesheets for accounts and advise on client budget management
- Ensure seamless coordination, communication and project management between cross-functional teams in public relations, digital marketing, graphic design, web development, and marketing automation.
- Manage projects to ensure on-time delivery of high-quality work for all clients
- Serve as the primary point of contact across accounts
- Lead client strategy meetings and status calls
- Work with junior staff to refine email and phone communication
- Supervise junior staff to ensure maintenance of internal and client-facing dashboards
- Develop and oversee execution of media strategy across accounts, including proactive and reactive opportunities
- Conduct media outreach via phone, email and other platforms and regularly secure coverage in top-tier and trade media
- Strengthen relationships with key contacts, focusing on top-tier print, online and broadcast media and trade media
- Support junior staff in developing relationships with reporters in trade, regional and national media
- Finalize written pitches; advise on phone pitching
- Set goals for media coverage for junior staff and help them meet those goals
Messaging and Content Creation:
- Help drive the strategic messaging process to inform all content creation.
- Manage editorial process for client account teams, including the drafting and/or editing of press releases, bylines, case studies, infographics, ebooks, website copy, newsletters, social media, presentations, speaking abstracts, award nominations, and marketing/sales collateral, among other content pieces.
- Liaise with the creative and digital teams to develop visual content
Ant Management and Mentorship:
- Work with junior staff to develop and strengthen PR skills and understanding of clients’ industries
- Lead and participate in agency team building activities
- Experience working with healthcare companies/organizations
- 4+ years of direct public relations experience or related areas
- Ability to think strategically and connect client goals/objectives with integrated marketing and PR program approaches
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized and able to manage time effectively
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong writing, editing and communication skills
For New York City Ants, the base salary for this role is $80,000-100,000. Relevant experience, skills, business needs, and other related qualifications determine compensation. In addition to the base salary, Antenna provides a total rewards package including a Profit Sharing Plan, a Professional Development Reimbursement, generous PTO, affordable healthcare, and matching 401K, as well as numerous programs and initiatives for career development and training.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Early Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Parental Bonding Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.