Antenna is a PR and integrated marketing agency that specializes in real estate, proptech, sustainability/cleantech, mobility and health. Our team combines deep domain expertise with full-stack PR and marketing capabilities to help innovative companies in our industries achieve breakout growth and velocity. With offices throughout the U.S., and an international network, Antenna is a high-growth organization that is hyper focused on providing its professionals with an exceptional work-life experience.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
Antenna is looking for an Executive Assistant to support three C-level executives. This is a hybrid position based in Hackensack, NJ.
- Provide executive assistant support to the CEO and other C-level members of the team.
- Work with the COS to identify and improve processes and create efficiencies for the CEO
- Maintain and manage calendars for C-level executives, scheduling across multiple time zones with executives and clients
- Liaise with internal and external parties
- Act as a gatekeeper to ensure the CEO’s time is spent on highest priority
- Maintain and develop corporate meeting agendas
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements; including flights, hotels, transportation and dining reservations
- Provide logistic and event support; planning of on- and off-site events and meetings, including but not limited to securing venues, catering, guest lists, organizing transportation/accommodations, and providing onsite support
- Track, organize, and submit expense reports
- Manage office administration, including but not limited to vendor management, office inventory and swag
- Support and own other ad-hoc projects as needed
- 5 years of administrative experience supporting multiple C-level executives
- Extremely computer savvy and proficient in G-Suite, MS Office, Slack
- Highly motivated, proactive and adaptable
- Organized, detailed oriented and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to be discrete and handle sensitive matters
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Early Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Parental Bonding Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.