Antenna is a PR and integrated marketing agency that specializes in real estate, proptech, sustainability/climate, mobility and health. Our team combines deep domain expertise with full-stack PR and marketing capabilities to help innovative companies in our industries achieve breakout growth and velocity. With offices throughout the U.S., and an international network, Antenna is a high-growth organization that is hyper focused on providing its professionals with an exceptional work-life experience.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
The real estate industry is in the midst of disruption; people’s relationships with and expectations of buildings and places are evolving, compelling innovation throughout every corner of the industry.
Antenna is passionate about partnering with companies that are on the leading edge of shepherding the real estate industry into the future. From partnering with developers on transformative real estate projects to championing businesses that are decarbonizing buildings and improving the tenant experience, Antenna’s team of PR and integrated marketing experts thrives on the opportunity to help leading real estate companies advance their missions.
Antenna is seeking a passionate, highly motivated, and savvy professional to play an integral role in spearheading the continued growth and success of Antenna’s Spaces practice. In collaboration with the Chief Client Officer, you will be responsible for positioning Antenna as the go-to PR and integrated marketing agency for the world’s leading real estate brands. You will motivate teams to be creative in their approach to achieving client campaign objectives and play an instrumental role in driving business development opportunities and expanding Antenna’s industry network. You will also have an opportunity to contribute meaningfully to Antenna’s culture and broader agency growth strategy.
This position is a NYC-based, hybrid position reporting to Antenna’s Chief Client Officer.
What You'll Do
Business Development + Agency Expansion
- Collaborate with Antenna’s Chief Client Officer and fellow VPs to develop a business strategy for the strategic expansion of the agency’s Spaces practice.
- Work alongside the Space’s team leadership to manage the practice’s operations, including contributing to team resource management, talent retention and recruitment, and business growth.
- Leverage, grow, and cultivate a network of real estate industry influencers and partners to drive lead generation and generate opportunities for new business.
- Coordinate with Antenna’s Growth team to lead the development of proposals for relevant prospective clients, helping to tailor proposals to client-partner objectives.
- Represent the company at relevant business events, conferences, and networking opportunities; ideate creative ways for Antenna to position itself as an industry leader, including networking dinners/receptions, conference partnerships, content development, thought leadership, etc.
Client Relations + Campaign Oversight
- Ensure client programs continually track towards campaign goals and objectives, focusing on key metrics.
- Facilitate highly communicative, direct, two-way relationships with client-partners, reinforcing strategic counsel and support, and confidence in agency expertise and services.
- Implement weekly status meetings, conference calls, and a regular client reporting structure customized to individual client nuances and needs.
- Facilitate a process by which all client materials, plans, and programs are reviewed to ensure quality control, including tactical and strategic checks and balances.
- Manage or direct the management of sensitive and crisis communications.
- Encourage formal client assessment of agency performance -- Quarterly Business Review (QBRs) -- or at a frequency appropriate to the account.
- Work with Account Directors to identify and act on opportunities to expand client relationships and campaign scopes.
Mentorship + Employee Development
- Meet biweekly with the Chief Client Officer to discuss challenges, demands, best practices for growth, and opportunities.
- Lead a team of 5+ professionals; manage, motivate, and mentor employees, setting and communicating consistent goals and objectives for client campaigns and professional development.
- Foster a culture of inclusion, achievement, respect, individuality, empowerment, and creative innovation backed by strategic thinking.
- Identify strong performers and emerging talent, communicating directly and consistently that they are valued through verbal and written commendations and as appropriate, recommending monetary rewards.
- Identify resource requirements based on projected growth.
- Conduct biweekly check-ins with direct reports and provide counsel and feedback on how to grow professionally, as well as provide counsel on how to constructively approach client and agency demands.
- Work with Antenna Spaces’ SVP to review, assign and monitor monthly staff client allocations, adjusting account workloads as appropriate.
- Track and conduct staff reviews in a timely and comprehensive manner, providing candid and direct feedback.
- Nurture relationship with agency CEO. Take advantage of open door policy to introduce new ideas, seek professional advice, and flag issues that demand attention.
Who You Are
- 7+ years experience in PR and marketing (real estate experience required, agency experience preferred)
- Experience leading teams and managing campaigns profitability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing, editing, and presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically and connect client goals/objectives with integrated marketing and PR program approaches
- Proactive, confident, entrepreneurial, organized, and flexible - you see the big picture and understand how to organize resources to achieve results
- Curious and interested in what’s trending in Antenna’s industries
- Excited and motivated by the opportunity to play an integral role in spearheading the growth of a key business sector
For New York City Ants, the base salary for this role is $140,000- 165,000. Relevant experience, skills, business needs, and other related qualifications determine compensation. In addition to the base salary, Antenna provides a total rewards package including Professional Development Reimbursement, generous PTO, potential for commissions, affordable healthcare, and matching 401K, as well as numerous programs and initiatives for career development and training.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Early Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Parental Bonding Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.