Antenna is a PR and integrated marketing agency that specializes in real estate, proptech, sustainability/climate, mobility and health. Our team combines deep domain expertise with full-stack PR and marketing capabilities to help innovative companies in our industries achieve breakout growth and velocity. With offices throughout the U.S., and an international network, Antenna is a high-growth organization that is hyper focused on providing its professionals with an exceptional work-life experience.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Accounting Associate will play a key role in supporting the financial tasks of the organization. This person will work closely with cross-functional team members throughout the organization, in addition to consultants and vendors, to ensure the integrity of our financial reporting. This person will control the daily accounting operations and provide relevant information to assist with the monthly closing process.
This role is full-time and will be based out of our Hackensack, NJ office.
- Invoice Antenna Clients according to contract terms
- Apply daily cash receipts, including credit card payments and wires
- Monitor Client’s monthly recurring billings/credit card payments
- Cash Management and collections of outstanding A/R invoices
- Issue weekly A/R reports to senior management and follow-up as needed
- Monitor bank accounts, credit card balances and update cash report on a daily basis
- Reconcile bank statements on a monthly basis
- Verifies accuracy of invoices received and enter for payment within the system
- Review and enter expense reports and credit card statements
- Interact with vendors and internal staff to obtain invoices and troubleshoot issues
- Initiate ACH payments approved for release each week.
- Allocate expenses for charge back to affiliates
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliations and journal entries
- Bachelor's degree or 2 years or more of experience in a finance or accounting role, preferably with a professional services organization
- Proficient with QuickBooks Desktop and Online
- Exhibit strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Have the ability to utilize independent judgment in establishing the accuracy of information
- Maintain exceptional attention to detail, confidentiality and strong organizational skills
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Early Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Parental Bonding Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.