Antenna is an integrated marketing & public relations agency with offices in New York, New Jersey, Chicago, San Francisco and Washington, DC. We work with many innovative, impactful and socially responsible companies to help build their brands and power their business. If you’re looking for a creative, strategic and collaborative environment that allows your voice to be heard and challenges you to grow, this is for you.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
Antenna is looking for a Supervisor for our Cleantech/Mobility practice to provide support with media relations, content development, and account management.
Account Strategy and Management:
- Lead strategy development and creation of plans for successful client programs
- Facilitate and lead the creative development process including brainstorms; encourage teammates to identify fresh approaches to client programs
- Advise on roles and responsibilities across account teams
- Monitor timesheets for accounts and advise on client budget management
- Ensure seamless coordination, communication and project management between cross-functional teams in public relations, digital marketing, graphic design, web development, and marketing automation.
- Manage projects to ensure on-time delivery of high-quality work for all clients
- Serve as the primary point of contact across accounts
- Lead client strategy meetings and status calls
- Work with junior staff to refine email and phone communication
- Supervise junior staff to ensure maintenance of internal and client-facing dashboards
Media and Analyst Relations:
- Develop and oversee execution of media strategy across accounts, including proactive and reactive opportunities
- Conduct media outreach via phone, email and other platforms and regularly secure coverage in top-tier and trade media
- Strengthen relationships with key contacts, focusing on top-tier print, online and broadcast media and trade media
- Support junior staff in developing relationships with reporters in trade, regional and national media
- Finalize written pitches; advise on phone pitching
- Set goals for media coverage for junior staff and help them meet those goals
- With the Antenna digital team, integrate digital marketing into clients’ broader strategic communications efforts as appropriate.
- Recommend, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns that support progress toward clients’ business goals.
- Create and edit content for digital marketing campaigns (e.g. marketing email sequences, promoted social media content).
- Review, draft and/or edit website copy as needed to support SEO and lead nurturing activities.
- Compile reports on digital marketing campaign results for clients; interpret performance data and make recommendations based on the data.
Messaging and Content Creation:
- Help drive the strategic messaging process to inform all content creation.
- Manage editorial process for client account teams, including the drafting and/or editing of press releases, bylines, case studies, infographics, ebooks, website copy, newsletters, social media, presentations, speaking abstracts, award nominations, and marketing/sales collateral, among other content pieces.
- Liaise with the creative and digital teams to develop visual content
Ant Management and Mentorship:
- Work with junior staff to develop and strengthen PR skills and understanding of clients’ industries
- Lead and participate in agency team building activities
- Experience working with B2B companies/organizations in energy, sustainability, environment, transportation, circular economy or similar
- 4+ years of direct public relations experience or related areas
- Interest in and basic knowledge of clean energy/sustainability technologies, climate mitigation/adaptation technologies, smart cities, and/or advanced mobility
- Ability to think strategically and connect client goals/objectives with integrated marketing and PR program approaches
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong writing, editing and communication skills
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Summer Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.