Antenna is an integrated marketing & public relations agency with offices in New York, New Jersey, Chicago, San Francisco and Washington, DC. We work with many innovative, impactful and socially responsible companies to help build their brands and power their business. If you’re looking for a creative, strategic and collaborative environment that allows your voice to be heard and challenges you to grow, this is for you.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
Antenna is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our Growth team. Working closely with the Chief Growth Officer, business development team and ecosystem leaders (subject-matter experts), the Marketing Manager will develop, coordinate and execute content marketing initiatives to fuel lead generation and nurturing campaigns. This role will also support a variety of thought leadership initiatives, event activities and special projects. This position will ideally be based out of our New York office but we’re open to other locations for the perfect candidate.
- Oversee the agency’s content marketing and thought leadership activities, ensuring marketing content is buyer audience focused, delivers value and is consistent with the agency’s messaging and value proposition. Content marketing assets include: blog posts, newsletters, eBooks, social media posts, contributed articles, speaking abstracts, award nominations, etc.
- Work closely with Antenna’s subject matter experts to define content themes and determine the appropriate mix of top, middle and bottom of funnel content.
- Identify high-value speaking and award opportunities for Antenna to participate. When relevant, secure event media partnerships to increase brand awareness at events.
- Identify and support various thought leadership initiatives and special projects on behalf of Antenna’s C-suite and ecosystem leaders.
- Coordinate Antenna-hosted events, including securing event speakers, partners and venue, managing the event promotion, landing page, attendee recruitment/registrations, staffing, logistics, budgets, etc.
- Analyze/measure the ROI from marketing activities and propose new creative ideas to improve marketing performance.
- Work with the business development team to coordinate outbound campaigns (targeted outreach within specific markets and surrounding events); assist with coordinating market research, sales outreach, CRM data management and inbound sales appointments and follow-up.
- As needed, collaborate with our design team to create compelling slides, graphics, charts, and tables for sales/marketing collateral.
- Highly motivated and intelligent self-starter with exceptional organization and project management skills.
- 4+ years of B2B content marketing experience.
- Proven ability to translate brand personality and product/service offerings into content assets that engage prospects and increase lead generation and conversion rates.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and oral communications skills.
- Ability to repurpose content for different uses, formats, audiences and platforms.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, effective teamwork and service mentality.
- Proficiency with GSuite products, CRM tools, and social media platforms required. (Our sales/marketing team uses HubSpot, Zoom, Asana, GSuite, ZoomInfo and WordPress)
- Experience/interest in Real Estate, Cleantech, Mobility/Automotive, Sustainability, Healthcare and/or emerging technologies is a plus.
- Experience in agency environments is a plus.
- Experience or familiarity with marketing/sales data/analytics tools, account-based sales/marketing methodology and/or Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Summer Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.