Antenna is an integrated marketing & public relations agency with offices in New York, New Jersey, Chicago, San Francisco and Washington, DC. We work with many innovative, impactful and socially responsible companies to help build their brands and power their business. If you’re looking for a creative, strategic and collaborative environment that allows your voice to be heard and challenges you to grow, this is for you.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
Antenna is looking for a candidate with a track record for creating high quality, conversion focused B2B copy, in addition to experience coordinating with digital marketing teams and interfacing with clients on accounts.
This role will be expected to use data, research, UX Principles and an understanding of customer behavior to create compelling content experiences appropriately tailored to inspire B2B conversions for Antenna’s clients. They will collaborate across departments to provide a content strategy for integrated, omni-channel campaigns and will execute on the delivery of content across digital channels including websites, landing pages, email sequences, social media, video and digital marketing/sales collateral.
- Design and implement comprehensive content marketing campaigns utilizing a variety of deliverability methods including website content, email/nurturing campaigns, landing pages, digital ad copy, social media posts, infographics, video scripts, case studies, and downloadables such as e-books.
- Works with the team to develop and implement solutions to improve the user experience, search rankings, traffic, engagement and conversion.
- Analyzes digital analytics to establish baselines and measure content performance against established KPIs
- Evaluates, tests, edits, and optimizes marketing sequences across the full Buyer’s Journey
- Performs frequent reviews of site analytics to monitor user behavior, refine content and messaging strategies, and recommend changes to Search Engine Optimization Campaigns.
- Work alongside Marketing Team members to assist with various marketing deliverables as needed
- Manage client marketing accounts which would include scheduling meetings, organizing and executing on campaigns, reporting, and collaboration with internal team members.
- Plan, write, and edit engaging, conversion focused copy for new websites and to expand on existing websites that aligns with the client’s corporate messaging & customer personas
- Produce content audits and gap analyses for our clients and their competitors
- Experience managing marketing accounts and interfacing with clients.
- Strong working knowledge of WordPress or similar content management systems.
- Experience working with email marketing and automation tools like Hubspot (preferred), MailChimp, Marketo, Pardot, or similar software.
- Experience implementing, auditing and reporting on paid search and paid social campaigns.
- Experience running organic search campaigns using on-site and off-site search engine optimization (SEO) tactics.
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
- Well-rounded experience in B2B digital marketing
- Extremely organized, capable of handling multiple projects in a fast paced environment, and equipped with a naturally inquisitive and positive mindset.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Summer Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.