Antenna is a PR and integrated marketing agency that specializes in real estate, proptech, sustainability/cleantech, mobility and health. Our team combines deep domain expertise with full-stack PR and marketing capabilities to help innovative companies in our industries achieve breakout growth and velocity. With offices throughout the U.S., and an international network, Antenna is a high-growth organization that is hyper focused on providing its professionals with an exceptional work-life experience.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
Antenna is looking for a SVP of Performance & Digital Marketing to serve as a senior leader on the management team, manage the growing digital practice, and oversee and direct the marketing strategy for our clients.
This role can be based out of our Chicago, IL, New York, NY, Hackensack, NJ or San Francisco, CA offices.
- Set the vision, build, and lead the Performance & Digital Marketing function
- Responsible for the growth, quality, and profitability of the digital marketing team
- Develop and oversee overall performance and digital marketing strategy and execution plans for Antenna’s clients across practice areas
- Oversee the marketing strategies for all digital (SEM, SEO, Marketing Automation, Display, Social, Affiliate) and offline (direct mail, radio, OOH) channels
- Develop and oversee email marketing and marketing automation strategy
- Expand Antenna’s owned social capabilities (social media strategy, monitoring & reporting, community management, social customer service, and content strategy)
- Proactively improve overall campaign processes and identify new opportunities to test, measure, and scale new channels
- Maintain and hit profitability targets and operations KPIs
- Collaborate with leadership team to grow Antenna’s offerings and ensure smooth collaboration on integrated accounts and cross-functional teams
- Co-develop and present excellent new business proposals alongside peers on the executive team
- Manage, motivate and mentor staff, setting and communicate consistent goals and objectives
- Identify and engage with potential client organizations
- Attend networking events and industry conferences on behalf of agency
- 10+ years experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies including PPC, SEO, Social media, and other digital channels
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience successfully managing, leading, and growing a digital/performance marketing team
- Ability to operate at the strategic and tactical level
- Experience and/or interest in industries Antenna specializes in: Cleantech, Health, Mobility, Real Estate, B2B Tech, etc.
- Proven background in data-driven marketing decisions
- Ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates a team
- Ability to manage multiple, complex priorities with tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, forecasting, and budgeting skills
- Outstanding leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Summer Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Parental Bonding Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.