Antenna is a PR and integrated marketing agency that specializes in real estate, proptech, sustainability/cleantech, mobility and health. Our team combines deep domain expertise with full-stack PR and marketing capabilities to help innovative companies in our industries achieve breakout growth and velocity. With offices throughout the U.S., and an international network, Antenna is a high-growth organization that is hyper focused on providing its professionals with an exceptional work-life experience.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
Antenna is looking for an extremely organized, deadline-driven, digital-savvy project manager with an entrepreneurial spirit who will be responsible for overseeing website projects for clients. In this role, you will work alongside a fantastic team of digital marketers, strategists, designers, and developers to build modern, high quality, high performing digital experiences for our clients and their customers.
- Lead all stages of integrated branding, messaging, and website projects, including coordinating sales handoff, client discovery meetings, working alongside brand and digital strategists to develop messaging frameworks, brand identity, and the full lifecycle of a website project.
- Coordinating and leading sales handoffs and various client meetings working with internal team members to present recommendations and deliverables to client stakeholders.
- Coordinate and hand off projects, with organized and detailed notes to various team members throughout the project such as UX/UI and content strategists, designers and developers.
- Identify clients needs, scope of work and goals while ensuring projects are delivered within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Develop detailed project plans and timelines and actively monitor progress.
- Communicate with clients and internal teams ensuring all members are clear on objectives, timelines and scope of work.
- Highlight potential risks or issues before they arise and proactively problem solving issues.
- Work with our clients’ internal stakeholders to understand their business goals, core competencies and value proposition and analyze current content assets making sure their online presence is aligned with their business objectives.
- Using clients’ business goals, data, and competitive research, work alongside our designers and strategists to put together wireframes that show a deep level of thought, creativity, and strategy behind the recommendations we are providing.
- Perform site audits to monitor user behavior, refine content and messaging strategies, and recommend changes to improve conversions.
- 3+ years experience as a project manager with similar agency experience or other proven experience working on website projects
- Passionate about digital marketing, UI/UX, web technologies and helping clients build their brand.
- Comfortable using Google Analytics, Hotjar, and/or other analytical and customer data tools to pull insights for our projects.
- Working knowledge of different web technologies, UX/UI design, and content management systems
- Ability to balance and mediate between clients and internal team members when conflicts arise.
- Methodical and excellent time management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized
- Task oriented and focused
- Outstanding prioritization skills
- Motivated by hitting deadlines
- Strong problem solver, analytical thinker and planner
- Experience working with WordPress
- UI/UX Certification or design background
- Experience building websites first-hand
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and basic web principles
- General understanding of hosting providers, domain registrars/DNS management.
- Experience working on online marketing campaigns
- Hubspot Certification(s)
- Google Analytics Certification(s)
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Summer Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Parental Bonding Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.