Antenna is a PR and integrated marketing agency that specializes in real estate, proptech, sustainability/cleantech, mobility and health. Our team combines deep domain expertise with full-stack PR and marketing capabilities to help innovative companies in our industries achieve breakout growth and velocity. With offices throughout the U.S., and an international network, Antenna is a high-growth organization that is hyper focused on providing its professionals with an exceptional work-life experience.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
We are seeking a motivated part-time or full-time PR Intern for our Spaces (Real Estate) practice at Antenna Group. Our interns are encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and are quickly entrusted with foundational account responsibilities. Our interns will support teams on various accounts.
We are looking for an individual to contribute a diverse perspective and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
- Managing client dashboards and media lists
- Researching relevant events, speaking opportunities and award opportunities
- Participate in internal and client facing strategy meetings
- Monitoring industry news and social media channels
- Preparing campaign reports and project status updates
- Draft social media posts
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, a mastery of deadlines and an ability to multitask
- Ability to coordinate and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A high degree of responsibility, initiative and professionalism
- Competency in software applications including MS Word, Excel, GSuite etc.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Summer Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Parental Bonding Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.