Antenna is a PR and integrated marketing agency that specializes in real estate, proptech, sustainability/cleantech, mobility and health. Our team combines deep domain expertise with full-stack PR and marketing capabilities to help innovative companies in our industries achieve breakout growth and velocity. With offices throughout the U.S., and an international network, Antenna is a high-growth organization that is hyper focused on providing its professionals with an exceptional work-life experience.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
Antenna is seeking a passionate, highly motivated and savvy professional to lead Antenna’s Energy & Climate business. In collaboration with our executive team, you will be responsible for positioning Antenna as the go-to PR and integrated marketing agency for the world’s leading cleantech and sustainability companies. You will motivate teams to be creative in their approach to achieving client campaign objectives, and play an instrumental role in driving business development opportunities and expanding Antenna’s industry network. You will also have an opportunity to contribute meaningfully to Antenna’s culture and broader agency growth strategy.
This position will be based in NYC or SF, reporting to the Chief Client Officer.
What You’ll Do
Business Development + Agency Expansion
- Collaborate with Antenna’s executive team to develop a business strategy for, operationalize, and lead the day-to-day management of our Energy & Climate practice
- Support mission-aligned market/vertical expansion in partnership with the Chief Growth Officer and SVP of Strategy & Partnerships
- Leverage, grow and cultivate a network of industry influencers and partners to drive lead generation and generate opportunities for new business.
- Manage the practice P&L, ensure profitability and stay accountable to the bottom line.
- Coordinate with Antenna’s Growth team to lead the development of proposals for relevant prospective clients, helping to tailor proposals to client-partner objectives.
- Represent the company at relevant business events, conferences and networking opportunities; ideate creative ways for Antenna to position itself as a Energy & Climate industry leader including networking dinners/receptions, conference partnerships, content development, thought leadership, etc.
Client Relations + Campaign Oversight
- Ensure client programs continually track to campaign goals and objectives, focusing on key metrics. Hold quality of work in the highest regard.
- Facilitate highly communicative, direct, two-way relationships with client-partners, reinforcing strategic counsel and support, and confidence in agency expertise and services.
- Implement weekly status meetings, conference calls and a regular client reporting structure customized to individual client nuances and needs.
- Facilitate a process by which all client materials, plans and programs are reviewed to ensure quality control and creative excellence, including tactical and strategic checks and balances.
- Manage or direct the management of sensitive and crisis communications.
- Encourage formal client assessment of agency performance -- Quarterly Business Review (QBRs) -- or at a frequency appropriate to the account.
- Work with practice Vice Presidents to identify and act on opportunities to expand client relationships and campaign scopes.
Mentorship + Employee Development
- Meet regularly with Chief Client Officer, Chief Growth Officer, Chief Operating Officer and SVP, Strategy and Partnerships to discuss challenges, demands, best practices for growth, and opportunities.
- Manage, motivate and mentor employees, setting and communicating consistent goals and objectives for client campaigns and professional development.
- Foster a culture of diversity, inclusion, achievement, respect, individuality, empowerment and creative innovation backed by strategic thinking.
- Identify strong performers and emerging talent, communicating directly and consistently that they are valued through verbal and written commendations and as appropriate, recommending monetary rewards.
- Identify resource requirements based on projected growth.
- Conduct biweekly check-ins with direct reports and provide counsel and feedback on how to grow professionally, as well as provide counsel on how to constructively approach client and agency demands.
- Work closely with Chief Client Officer and Chief Operating Officer to assign and monitor monthly staff client allocations, adjusting account workloads as appropriate.
- Track and conduct staff reviews in a timely and comprehensive manner, providing candid and direct feedback.
- Nurture relationship with agency CEO and C-Suite. Take advantage of open door policy to introduce new ideas, seek professional advice and flag issues that demand attention.
Who You Are
- 15+ years experience in integrated marketing and PR (Cleantech and agency experience required)
- Experience building and leading cross-functional teams, and managing practice-level and campaign-level P&Ls
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing, editing and presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically and connect client goals/objectives with integrated marketing and PR program approaches; a solve vs sell mentality
- Proactive, confident, entrepreneurial, organized and flexible - you see the big picture and understand how to organize resources to achieve results
- Savvy with data analytics, digital technologies
- Curious and interested in what’s trending in the Cleantech sector, including where innovation intersects with other Antenna practice areas (i.e. Mobility and Real Estate)
- Excited and motivated by the opportunity to play an integral role in spearheading the growth of a key business sector
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Summer Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Parental Bonding Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.