Antenna is a PR and integrated marketing agency that specializes in real estate, proptech, sustainability/cleantech, mobility and health. Our team combines deep domain expertise with full-stack PR and marketing capabilities to help innovative companies in our industries achieve breakout growth and velocity. With offices throughout the U.S., and an international network, Antenna is a high-growth organization that is hyper focused on providing its professionals with an exceptional work-life experience.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and experienced cross-media graphic designer. This candidate will work under the direction of our Sr. Design Director and in close collaboration with other key team members across all departments in digital marketing, PR and website projects.
- Work with a diverse set of clients, on a wide range of design deliverables, to create visually stunning work for our clients’.
- Create slide decks, infographics, social media graphics, whitepapers, newsletters, display ads, branding elements, and other print publication designs
- Develop original design assets like illustrations and iconography
- Manipulate photos during post-editing including, but not limited to color correction, compositing, rearrangement, etc.
- Collaborate with Design Director and Creative Project Manager to develop high-quality design work that aligns with our clients’ brand image, voice and strategy
- Manage and execute projects on time, on budget, with the highest quality standards and excellent communication skills to keep project team informed on progress of assignments
- Awareness of current and emerging design trends and ability to stay ahead of the curve.
- 4+ years experience in a digital/advertising agency, graphic design studio or corporate in-house marketing environment
- Established portfolio of relevant design work required
- Traditional and digital design experience that includes, but is not limited to, slide decks, infographics, social media graphics, whitepapers, newsletters, display ads, branding elements, and other print publication design.
- Strong composition, layout and typography skills
- Experience designing logos and developing branded materials
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Detail-oriented and well organized with top-notch time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently in deadline-driven environment
- Possess a team player attitude, who enjoys constructive feedback and is continually working to improve their design skills
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, and capable of working both independently as well as in close collaboration
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal industry experts and clients to convey complex, technical and innovative concepts creatively and accurately
- Experience designing websites or landing pages and an understanding of UI/UX design
- Ability to create and/or edit short-form videos for use on social media
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Summer Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Parental Bonding Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.