Antenna is a PR and integrated marketing agency that specializes in real estate, proptech, sustainability/climate, mobility and health. Our team combines deep domain expertise with full-stack PR and marketing capabilities to help innovative companies in our industries achieve breakout growth and velocity. With offices throughout the U.S., and an international network, Antenna is a high-growth organization that is hyper focused on providing its professionals with an exceptional work-life experience.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
Antenna is looking for an Account Executive for our Spaces team – our real estate-focused practice – to provide support with media relations, content development, and account management.
- Contribute to strategy sessions and assist with planning and tactical timelines for campaigns
- Support the creative development process, identifying fresh approaches to clients’ programs
- Monitor Asana and add tasks as needed
- Master e-mail and verbal communications skills
- Respond to relevant client emails in a timely manner
- Report on specific tasks directly to clients on periodic calls/meetings; “own” a section of call agendas
- Work with teams to ensure maintenance of internal and client-facing dashboards
- Develop and maintain media lists
- Develop reporter backgrounders
- Build rapport with trade press and vertical outlets, and foster relationships with new reporters across top-tier print, online and broadcast outlets
- Develop and deliver exciting email and phone pitches
- Identify opportunities for proactive and reactive pitching
- Oversee maintenance of media listsOversee maintenance client-specific editorial calendars
Speaking and Awards Programs:
- Oversee maintenance of conference and award calendars
- Draft speaking abstracts and award submissions as necessary
- Draft press releases, bylines, case studies and sales collateral—free of typos, factual inaccuracies, outdated messaging, etc.
- Draft social media content that reflects knowledge of clients’ messages and audiences as well as current best practices for optimum reach and engagement
Ant Management and Mentorship:
- Work with interns and AAEs to develop and strengthen PR skills and understanding of clients’ industries
- Effectively “manage up” to SAEs, Supervisors, Directors and VPs
- Participate in agency team building activities
- 2-3 years of direct public relations experience or related areas
- Interest in and basic knowledge of the Real Estate Industry
- Detail oriented, organized and ability to manage time effectively
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong writing, editing and communication skills
For New York City Ants, the base salary for this role is $60,000-65,000. Relevant experience, skills, business needs, and other related qualifications determine compensation. In addition to the base salary, Antenna provides a total rewards package including Professional Development Reimbursement, generous PTO, potential for commissions, affordable healthcare, and matching 401K, as well as numerous programs and initiatives for career development and training.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Early Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Parental Bonding Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.