Antenna Group is a mission-driven integrated PR and Digital Marketing agency. We partner with companies at the heart of global conversations addressing the world’s biggest climate, real estate, and health-related opportunities.
As leaders in these spaces for over a decade, we are leading the Age of Adoption; the transition between research and innovation into a world where companies across the economy are furiously adopting sustainable, healthy equitable solutions.
We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive, and respectful environment where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
We are hiring a Senior Integrated Project Manager. Antenna’s Integrated Project Management team is passionate about finding smart ways to deliver great work. We sit at the center of the agency where we collaborate with talented multidisciplinary teams to ensure that ideas make an impact in our clients’ real worlds. Working at the intersection between sustainability and the built environment, we enable our creative, strategy and account teams to deliver innovative, smart and brilliant programming for our clients.
We want smart solutions-oriented, go-getters who want to be a part of our mission to define and deliver great impactful work. We want PMs who are organized, inquisitive and willing to challenge norms to be the best in the business. We want PMs who can help with the definition of assignments and the flawless delivery of work for clients that span sector, channels and offerings. We want milestone-driven partners for our account and specialty leaders to help activate exciting and high-profile integrated work - and to ensure a calm, solutions-orientated, one-agency approach in everything we do.
What you’ll do:
Project Managers are responsible for day-to-day task management, risk management and budget management on integrated projects. Working with support and oversight from Program Directors, they are assigned to multiple portfolios of accounts to keep internal teams on course for flawless execution, offering strategic support to account and specialty team leaders in project management and project health. Project Managers are part of a PM community, and as such, they need to play their part in maintaining high standards for the PM craft and sharing learnings and best practices with their peers.
Action Orientated. And so able to...
- Help distill project discussion into coherent actionable plans with clear milestones.
- Ask the right questions to work out what tasks need to be done by what team in what order.
- Keep people on point in the delivery of assigned projects, tasks and actions.
- Mitigate risk and bring creativity to the table to proactively solve issues.
- Take the initiative to inject energy and momentum into project teams.
Strategic Thinkers. And so able to...
- Help to identify triggers in briefs and RFPs to identify solutions across the agencies offering.
- Provide support for PM and account leaders identify and operationalize client growth strategies.
- To advocate for a strategic process to ensure elevated insight fueled thinking and creative ideas.
- Help design programs of work and approaches across our offering in response to a client brief.
- Be creative in delivery by building knowledge of PM methodologies (agile, waterfall, hybrid).
- Be solutions orientated and realistic in budgeting process.
Organized. And so able to...
- Break work down into deliverables and tasks, and track progress and status against each.
- Know when to be detail orientated and when to be strategic.
- Identify and leverage platform solutions that can help teams organize, track and collaborate.
- Stay on top of project expenditure, track burn and forecast to complete.
- Ensure that quality assurance steps are taken in everything that we do.
- Stay on top of resourcing requirements and work proactively with resource management
Clear and Empathetic. And so able to…
- Communicate clearly and concisely, and can you express complex ideas in simple terms.
- Adapt communication style for different clients, executives, and internal peers.
- Learn about the realities and challenges of each agency role supported to understand pressures.
- Be trusted, approachable and personable.
- To solve problems and help colleagues deliver great work.
- Have tough conversations and challenge a pov when required without being confrontational.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Support Project Management on high-profile client portfolios, which will consist of either ownership of one top client of large scale or up to 4 smaller clients.
- Support PM leads as they partner with account and specialty leads in the annual planning and forecasting process, representing the needs of one agency integration. This means drawing upon knowledge of Antenna’s offering list and each of Antenna’s teams to ensure that all plans are grounded in the needs of work and the specialists best placed to deliver them.
- Support with the triage of new work and the evaluation of new briefs within assigned portfolios, facilitating one agency integrated and enabling complex omni-channel creative work.
- Help ensure a momentum and milestone-driven approach to project delivery, managing and facilitating changes to scope and budget, and always ensuring a coherent path to project completion.
- Partner with PM leadership to help implement an approved global vision for project management, and to contribute to the future evolution of the discipline at the agency.
- Training and learning. Responsible for driving clarity on PM/Account/Finance and Specialty role distinction based upon the agreed definitions and KPIs for each.
- Use approved PM tools to establish dashboards and reports to report on financial health, progress, and performance against KPIs.
- Use agreed PM tools to facilitate project and resource requests.
- Support with project definition in scopes and staff plans with PM leads, account leads and specialty teams within assigned portfolios, producing/overseeing indicative pricing and detailed budgets that match a description of deliverables and actual work effort.
- Support with the delivery of multiple large, complex programs independently and with support from PM leaders and more junior project managers.
- Provide solutions-oriented support to integrated team leads. Proactively look around corners, manage project scope and the change control process, and collaborate with leads to identify and implement solutions.
- Own task lists and hot-sheets, making sure that they are kept up to date and that there is a clear definition of assignment, task ownership, milestones and roles and responsibilities on each assignment.
- Partner with PM Leads, Finance, and Account teams to ensure clients are profitable, fees are appropriate, forecasts are accurate, and SOWs are approved.
- Collaborate on project health reporting where financial and non-financial KPIs are reported.
- Support client discussions related to delivery strategy, scope, Antenna capabilities and budget.
- Ensure quality checks and consistency of all outputs across all project deliverables.
- Ensure flexibility in approaches to fit client, creative and business needs, while managing change and the exploration of various budget/time scenarios to elevate work.
- Contribute to project operations and “the work behind the work” – prioritizing new project opportunities, establishing flexible frameworks and best practices with new teams, and providing input on PM team assignments.
- Balance a sense of urgency with a calm and confident management of PM tasks.
- Some working knowledge of each discipline required to deliver impactful integrated marketing work (Research, Strategy, Creative, Earned, Production, Technology, Earned, Paid, Measurement).
- 3+ years of PM experience in an integrated marketing/PR agency or related industry.
- Proven experience managing integrated, digital or marketing projects, from planning through execution.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate teams, communicate clearly and stay on top of organization.
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Asana or Smartsheet (or other similar project management tool) is required.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Collaborative, proactive, and persistent mindset.
- Curious nature and the desire to challenge the status quo.
- Passion for Antenna’s sectors and a determination to make an impact.
- Drive to deliver an invaluable client service experience.
- Desire to leverage innovative technology to drive impact for our clients and optimize the delivery of great work.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and matching 401K.
- Time off is required. We want our ants to rest, relax, and recharge, so we offer a tiered PTO system-based tenure at the agency with 18 PTO days to start and Winter Recess.
- We value and celebrate diversity. Our staff come from different backgrounds, and we honor their various religious and cultural observances by offering Floating Holidays and Heritage Month celebrations.
- Early Fridays are for all year round. Summer Fridays are great, which is why we extend them throughout the year.
- Service is in our DNA. We offer a paid day off every year to volunteer with an organization that is meaningful to you.
- Tenure is valued and rewarded. In addition to tiered PTO and professional development stipends based on tenure, we offer Sabbatical Leave to our seasoned Ants.
- We invest in our Growth-Stage Ants. We connect Ants with Mentors/Allies other practices for guidance, advice, friendship, and networking.
- We were hybrid before it was cool. We’ve always believed in balance and have offered a hybrid office schedule well before the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Growth is the key to our collective success. We offer a yearly Professional Development Stipend, career development, training, and mobility.
- Connection and relationship building is everything. We offer regular outings, virtual events, Heritage Month celebrations, interest Slack channels and happy hours.
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.