Antenna is looking for a creative, enthusiastic and experienced cross-media Associate Graphic Designer. This candidate will work under the direction of our Design Director and in close collaboration with other key team members across all departments in digital marketing, public relations and website projects.
Antenna is a fast growing digital and communications agency working with some of the most exciting companies in high-growth and high-impact markets that are bringing meaningful innovations, technologies, services, products and projects to life.
This candidate will have an opportunity to work with a diverse set of clients, on a wide range of design deliverables, to create visually stunning work for our clients’. This includes, but is not limited to, social media graphics & design support, slide decks, infographics, whitepapers, newsletters, branding elements, and other print publication design.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 1+ years experience in a digital/advertising agency, graphic design studio or corporate in-house marketing environment
- Established portfolio of relevant design work required
- Traditional and digital design experience that includes, but is not limited to, social media graphics, slide decks, infographics, whitepapers, newsletters, display ads, branding elements, and other print publication design.
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms, key performance metrics and trends in design for LinkedIn/Twitter/FB/LI, etc.
- Ability to collaborate with internal team members to develop engaging content and graphics that support client social media goals
- Support the Digital Marketing and Ecosystem teams by creating and maintaining social and email marketing templates
- Maintain flexibility to execute a wide range of projects under short deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality control
- Support Antenna team by performing design updates to in-house marketing/sales materials and other internal communications
- Strong composition, layout and typography skills
- Develop original design assets like illustrations and iconography
- Experience designing logos and developing branded materials
- Manipulate photos during post-editing including, but not limited to color correction, compositing, rearrangement, etc.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Collaborate with Design Director and Creative Project Manager to develop high-quality design work that aligns with our clients’ brand image, voice and strategy
- Detail-oriented and well organized with top-notch time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently in deadline-driven environment
- Possess a team player attitude, who enjoys constructive feedback and is continually working to improve their design skills
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, and capable of working both independently as well as in close collaboration
- Manage and execute projects on time, on budget, with the highest quality standards and excellent communication skills to keep project team informed on progress of assignments
- Awareness of current and emerging design trends and ability to stay ahead of the curve.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal industry experts and clients to convey complex, technical and innovative concepts creatively and accurately
Nice to Have
- Ability to create and/or edit short-form videos for use on social media
- Experience designing websites or landing pages and an understanding of UI/UX design
- Experience in social media campaign strategy design ideation & development