We are seeking a motivated full-time market research intern to join Antenna Group’s business development team. The internship will be based out of our NJ location with occasional visits to our NYC office.
Our interns are encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and are quickly entrusted with supporting a fast-paced, growth-oriented division of our leading integrated marketing, public relations and digital agency. Full-time interns will support business development teams across existing and emerging practices, including cleantech, energy, sustainability, real estate, healthcare, mobility, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, blockchain, cannabis, internet of things, and beyond.
Day-to-day assignments includes:
- Research emerging companies and investors in our key practice areas
- Identify and qualify prospective clients and contacts
- Research strategic event and partnership opportunities
- HubSpot CRM data entry and management
- Participate in business development strategy meetings
- Assist with sales and marketing performance data collection and reporting
The ideal intern candidate has:
- A demonstrated passion for cleantech, energy, sustainability, mobility, and/or technology
- Strong research, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, a mastery of deadlines and an ability to multitask
*This is a paid 3 months internship of 40 hours per week