Antenna is looking for a Chief Operating Officer to play a critical role in the refinement, design, and integration of our practice areas and ensure alignment of our systems and processes to increase operational efficiency. This role will be temporarily remote due to COVID-19 and thereafter can be based in either our New York or New Jersey offices.
- In conjunction with the CEO and leadership team, support the execution of Antenna Group’s short-term and long-term strategic plans and implement processes and systems to achieve it
- Partner with the Executive team and staff as they implement the strategic plan
- Develop and implement a system for tracking and reporting on the progress of the strategic plan implementation
- Ensure the design and implementation of a long-range strategy in order to maintain financial health and create sustainability in a time of growth and scaling
- Provide effective and inspiring leadership by being actively involved in all programs and services, developing a broad and deep knowledge of all day-to-day operations
- Drives contingency planning, ensuring organization can manage unexpected financial situations, market shifts and periods of both growth and contraction
- Effectively align systems and structures across teams and functions to maximize impact
- Work with the Director of Human Resources to establish practices that promote company vision and culture of diversity, equity and inclusion
- Partner with
- Partner with CEO, CFO, CTO to develop, implement, and manage operational aspects of annual budget
- Lead integration initiative between practice areas for both current practices and future acquisitions
- Responsible for introduction of innovative best practices and overseeing existing best practices implementation.
- Serve as a resource to the executive team for quality control management.
- Liaise with the new business team to streamline research, proposal development, pricing and negotiations.
- Partner with CTO to drive best practices related to training, security compliance, technology asset procurement, and remote working.
- Previous experience as a COO in a similar role, preferably in an agency setting
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated strength in working collaboratively with and across a variety of cross-functional teams
- Excellent creative, critical and strategic thinking
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible
- Excellent communication, public speaking, and presentations skills