Antenna is a creative marketing agency with offices in Chicago, San Francisco and New York. We work with many innovative and socially responsible companies to help build their brands and power their impact. We are looking for an ambitious Content Marketing Specialist to join our growing marketing team. This is an exciting role with high visibility in the organization with collaboration opportunities across departments.
Antenna is looking for a candidate with a track record for creating high quality, conversion focused B2B copy In addition to experience coordinating with digital marketing teams and interfacing with clients on accounts.
This role will be expected to use data, research, UX Principles and an understanding of customer behavior to create compelling content experiences appropriately tailored to inspire B2B conversions for Antenna’s clients. They will collaborate across departments to provide a content strategy for integrated, omni-channel campaigns and will execute on the delivery of content across digital channels including websites, landing pages, email sequences, social media, video and digital marketing/sales collateral.
- Design and implement comprehensive content marketing campaigns utilizing a variety of deliverability methods including website content, email/nurturing campaigns, landing pages, digital ad copy, social media posts, infographics, video scripts, case studies, and downloadables such as e-books.
- Works with the team to develop and implement solutions to improve the user experience, search rankings, traffic, engagement and conversion.
- Analyzes digital analytics to establish baselines and measure content performance against established KPIs
- Evaluates, tests, edits, and optimizes marketing sequences across the full Buyer’s Journey
- Performs frequent reviews of site analytics to monitor user behavior, refine content and messaging strategies, and recommend changes to Search Engine Optimization Campaigns.
- Work alongside Marketing Team members to assist with various marketing deliverables as needed
- Manage client marketing accounts which would include scheduling meetings, organizing and executing on campaigns, reporting, and collaboration with internal team members.
- Plan, write, and edit engaging, conversion focused copy for new websites and to expand on existing websites that aligns with the client’s corporate messaging & customer personas
- Produce content audits and gap analyses for our clients and their competitors
- Degree in PR, Journalism or related copywriting fields and a proven history writing conversion focused, B2B copy.
- Experience managing marketing accounts and interfacing with clients.
- Strong working knowledge of WordPress or similar content management systems.
- Experience working with email marketing and automation tools like Hubspot (preferred), MailChimp, Marketo, Pardot, or similar software.
- Experience implementing, auditing and reporting on paid search and paid social campaigns.
- Experience running organic search campaigns using on-site and off-site search engine optimization (SEO) tactics.
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
- Well-rounded experience in B2B digital marketing
- Extremely organized, capable of handling multiple projects in a fast paced environment, and equipped with a naturally inquisitive and positive mindset.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible and friendly office culture
- Competitive salary
- 18 days PTO to start and company paid holidays
- Winter recess and summer Fridays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement 401(k) with matching
- Career development, training and mobility
- Work from home policy
- Healthy snacks
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Commuter benefits
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid personal volunteer day and team volunteer day
- Office Dog!