Antenna is looking for an enthusiastic and versatile Creative Producer that has experience executing on a variety of digital media campaigns. This candidate has worked on integrated accounts delivering branding, messaging, video, websites and digital marketing campaigns for a variety of clients.
The ideal candidate is one who comes from a creative background that includes knowledge of photography, video production, and art direction. This candidate would use this experience along with their experience working with clients on brand strategy to project/account manage projects from start to finish.
Antenna is a fast growing digital agency working with some of the most exciting companies in high-growth and high-impact markets that are bringing meaningful innovations, technologies, services, products and projects to life. This candidate will work alongside a fantastic team of digital marketers, strategists, designers and developers to deliver innovative digital media solutions.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 2+ years experience in similar role and 5+ years agency experience
- Strategically leading and coordinating projects that include a variety of integrated components such as messaging, branding, video, websites and other marketing campaigns. Working alongside internal project managers, designers, strategists, developers and sourcing freelancers or connecting with vendors to deliver work outside current capabilities. This candidate should have a portfolio of work showcasing various account work and able to speak to their involvement on the project.
- This candidate will work alongside the creative team on video projects for concept development, proposal creation, creative workshops, scriptwriting and storyboarding.
- Assist graphic design team on marketing collateral projects. This includes speaking with clients to understand their brand, goals and objectives and translating that info to our design team.
- Overseeing the pipeline of design collateral, working to communicate with clients and internal team members on timelines and resource planning based on priorities.
- Assist during the discovery phase for design projects, putting together scopes of work with appropriate timelines and budgets.
- Balance day-to-day project oversight with communications between clients, and creative teams to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and according to client specifications.
- Passionate about digital marketing, design, web technologies and helping clients build their brand through various media channels.
- Working with our clients’ internal stakeholders to understand their business goals, core competencies and value proposition.
- Communicating with clients and internal teams ensuring all members are clear on objectives, timelines and scope of work.
- Highlight potential risks or issues before they arise and proactively problem solving issues.
- Working knowledge of different web technologies, UX/UI design, and content management systems.
- Personable, confident and enjoy working with others
- Methodical and excellent time management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized
- Task oriented and focused
- Outstanding prioritization skills
- Motivated by hitting deadlines
- Strong problem solver, analytical thinker and planner
- Ability to have fun, motivate and manage colleagues
- A genuine desire for continual learning and professional growth
- Experience working with WordPress
- UI/UX Certification or design background
- Experience working in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, AfterEffects, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere)
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- 18 days PTO to start and company paid holidays
- Winter recess and summer Fridays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement 401(k) with matching
- Career development, training and mobility
- Flexible and friendly office culture
- Work from home policy
- Healthy snacks
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Commuter benefits
- Gym reimbursement
- Paid personal volunteer day and team volunteer day
- Office Dog!