Antenna is looking for an enthusiastic, creative, strategic and passion-driven Creative Project Manager with agency or similar creative environment experience who has a mastery of multi-channel project management, with an emphasis on digital and print marketing collateral.
The Creative Project Manager leads internal project(s) from inception through execution. This includes planning, understanding client needs, organizing client assets and information, conveying details/assigning tasks to internal team members and managing the scope and timeline for the project. A successful Creative Project Manager will have both a strong, traditional project management background in addition to experience with creative ideation for marketing collateral and assets. This includes working collaboratively with account managers, digital marketers and designers to identify opportunities for designed assets that will support accounts in their goals and campaign strategies.
This individual should have an understanding of what type of information is needed for various design requests, be able to speak about the value of each type of asset, and effectively decipher feedback for revisions or variations. The Creative Project Manager should have an eagerness to grow in this role, ultimately leading creative strategies to layer digital marketing and PR efforts with an elevated visual aesthetic.
Antenna is a fast growing digital and communications agency working with some of the most exciting companies in high-growth and high-impact markets that are bringing meaningful innovations, technologies, services, products and projects to life. This candidate will work alongside a fantastic team of digital marketers, strategists, public relations directors, designers and developers to deliver innovative solutions to our clients.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 2+ years experience in similar role preferably in an agency or creative setting
- Strong portfolio of projects and marketing collateral that the individual led or contributed to and/or able to highlight broad exposure to various creative/digital campaigns with a thorough understanding of the creative process.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication and collaboration, and exceptional organizational skills are a must
- Experience working with account managers, designers, digital marketers and client stakeholders through the project life cycle ensuring functional team alignment so that activities and deliverables are executed on time, on budget, and at the highest level of quality.
- Developing and managing multiple project plans, including each phase of a deliverable, key milestones, timelines, and schedules.
- A passion for contributing to business and marketing needs with creative solutions that align with client campaigns and strategies, which will include exposure to digital marketing, designed assets, UX, branding and various media channels.
- Overseeing and maintaining the pipeline of design collateral, working to communicate with clients and internal team members on timelines and resource planning based on priorities.
- Working with our clients’ internal stakeholders to understand their business goals, core competencies and value proposition and helping to translate their goals and objectives into visual assets with our design team.
- Manage external resource partners as necessary to source photographers or oversee video production vendors or animators
- Enjoys working to identify process improvements and diligently working to improve upon them to increase efficiency, quality and opportunities for design
- Highlight potential risks or issues before they arise and proactively problem solving issues
- Enjoys developing strong relationships with internal cross-functional teams and client stakeholders to foster high quality work with a customer-centric mindset
- Personable, confident and enjoy working with others
- Methodical and excellent time management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Task oriented and focused
- Outstanding prioritization skills
- Motivated by hitting deadlines
- Strong problem solver, analytical thinker and planner
- Ability to have fun, motivate and manage colleagues
- A genuine desire for continual learning and professional growth
- Experience working with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience overseeing and contributing to strategies for UX, design, and/or past marketing experience
- Experience working in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, AfterEffects, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere)
- Experience using a task manager platform to manage timelines and execution of deliverables
- Passionate about learning and wanting to grow in this role to elevate our creative strategies to support digital marketing, design, UX to help clients build their brand through various solutions and media channels by providing recommendations.