We are currently seeking a Paid Media Specialist to focus on developing performance driven, cross-channel, integrated, B2B digital advertising campaigns including social, search, and display. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with some incredible brands in emerging technologies.
Antenna is looking for an enthusiastic and self motivated individual who will continually push to do better on every campaign. This candidate should be passionate about helping businesses grow and elevate their brand. Using your analytical mindset, you will be responsible for the strategy, execution, performance and reporting of Digital Advertising Campaigns.
This role will work to execute campaigns as part of a team of both marketing and communications professionals This role will have client facing opportunities such as campaign discovery, strategy, consulting and reporting.
- Responsible for the strategy, execution, management, optimization, performance and reporting of the digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google)
- Develop end-to-end digital advertising strategies, including annual budget development, KPIs, partner selection, new tactics, and tracking industry developments.
- Responsible for all day-to-day budget and billing activity, paid monthly budget planning and monthly reporting; includes campaign budgeting, pacing and bid adjustments
- Work with cross-functional teams including digital marketing and public relations professionals to plan, implement, and improve account performance aligned with client goals and initiatives
- Proactively manage relationships with media vendors including search engines and social platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Conduct and analyze keyword and audience research necessary to build a new campaign; package for delivery to client for review by account lead
- Gather research and data to formulate tactical plan development and recommendations to clients
- Ad copy development
- Responsible for client communication of performance and competitive landscape
- Mastery of all relevant tools for reporting, analytics and competitive analysis (Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc.)
- Serve as lead for training of new social analysts and be a resource for ad hoc questions
- Demonstrate creativity and agility when problem solving
- The ability to collaborate with designers, content writers, and developers to create assets needed for campaigns, such as images, landing pages, videos, downloadables, etc.
- Assist business development professionals in providing preliminary research & strategy recommendations in pitches to potential clients or in upsells to existing clients
Essential Skills & Experience
- 4-7 years’ work experience running B2B digital advertising campaigns with an emphasis on lead generation
- Certified in Facebook Advertising
- Certified in Google Analytics
- Experience using Google Analytics to measure performance, goals, and make analytical and strategic decisions with that information.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and fix tracking issues
- Certified in Google Adwords
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Ability to work in real time and under tight deadlines
- Demonstrates initiative
- Passionate about helping customers
- A love for and curiosity about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledgeable enough about the following topics to work with internal team members on integrated campaigns: web design, content strategy/messaging, web development, conversion optimization, search engine optimization, email marketing, and social media
- A genuine desire for continual learning and professional growth
- Ability to read marketing reports and clearly communicate to a business owner the meanings and implications of the reports
Desired Skills & Experience
- Certified in Hubspot
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or other photo editing software
- Experience customizing/managing sites on WordPress and/or other landing page builders