Antenna is a creative marketing agency with offices in Chicago, San Francisco and New York. We work with many innovative and socially responsible companies to help build their brands and power their impact.
We are looking for an ambitious Digital PR and Outreach Specialist to join our growing marketing team. This role will be temporarily remote due to Covid-19. This is an exciting role with high visibility in the organization with collaboration opportunities across departments. As a Digital PR and Outreach Specialist, you will use your passion for media relations and influencer outreach to build relationships and make new connections. Your skillset will be put to good use marketing a variety forms of content online. This includes extensive outreach to bloggers, writers, journalists, media outlets, site managers and administrators via email, social media, and by phone. This candidate should strike an ideal balance of being task and results driven in addition to being personable and an effective communicator. This candidate will work most closely with our digital marketing team to facilitate link acquisition and organic traffic-led campaigns by acquiring placements and citations across a variety of industries.
- Track record of managing digital projects with multiple competing priorities.
- Passion for media relations, influencer outreach and digital marketing
- Self-motivated, capable of taking initiative, problem solving, and ability to find creative solutions to deliver results for our clients
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn and push yourself to constantly improve
- 1-3 years of experience in email marketing, digital marketing, SEO, online sales, social media, PR, or related field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- General Internet and technology proficiency
- Task oriented and results driven
- Understanding of SEO principles and being able to effectively communicate that knowledge
- Ability to create written insights for client reports and speak to them with confidence and clarity
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills, with a strong desire to succeed
- Drive traffic, conversions and ROI for Antenna’s clients by doing competitive analysis, keyword research, content creation and link building.
- Executing on link building strategies and managing relationships with prospective and existing targets.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of the campaigns by using industry leading tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Moz.
- Identify potential opportunities to pitch content to and create an outreach pipeline with all opportunities and their status’
- Research those opportunities to create personalized pitches
- Create effective email pitches to compel industry influencers to include a citation and/or link in previously created pieces of content or publish an article, guest blog, and opinion piece
- Run A/B tests on subject lines and email copy and advising team on best practices
- Outreach and contact key influencers through social media and/or by phone to pitch and follow up with them
- Ensure content has been placed and coded properly on the website
- Manage a large network of contacts
- On integrated campaigns you will collaborate with various team members, such as account managers, SEO and pay per click specialists, and other PR team members to share insights and ensure channels are coordinated in the pursuit of our Clients’ broader goals.
- Consistently monitor performance of campaigns and outreach efforts closely to proactively inform the team of successes and issues. In addition to providing weekly updates to account team on activity and performance of each account
- Provide feedback on individual pieces of content and recommendations to improve the overall content marketing strategy for the account
- Proactively seek ways to improve yourself, team, and company
- Previously worked in a fast-paced, PR and/or digital agency environment
- Experience marketing for B2B companies
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Experience expanding content on websites and other marketing collateral with effective keyword targeting.
- Perform SEO audits to assist sales team in selling new SEO campaigns
- Hubspot Certification(s)
- Google Analytics Certification(s)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible and friendly office culture
- Competitive salary
- 18 days PTO to start and company paid holidays
- Winter recess and summer Fridays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement 401(k) with matching
- Career development, training and mobility
- Work from home policy
- Healthy snacks
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Commuter benefits
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid personal volunteer day and team volunteer day
- Office Dog!