Antenna is an integrated marketing agency with offices in Chicago, San Francisco and New York. We work with many innovative and socially responsible companies to help build their brands and power their impact. We are looking for a passionate, hard working inbound content writer to join our growing marketing team. This is an exciting role with the ability to write content for various clients across different industries in a truly collaborative environment. Antenna is looking for a candidate that can create impactful, conversion focused B2B content in a variety of online forms.
- Write on a variety of content topics and in different formats for use in integrated, omni-channel campaigns, including website and blog content, email/nurturing campaigns, landing pages, digital ad copy, social media posts, infographics, video scripts, case studies, and downloadables such as e-books.
- Collaborate with digital strategists, search engine optimization experts, and user experience specialists to produce compelling and engaging content experiences based on provided research and recommendations.
- Work with various teams across the agency to develop, improve and enhance content to optimize client websites’ user experience, organic search rankings/traffic, and on-site engagement and conversion metrics.
- Think through the impact content experiences will have on each touchpoint in the buyer’s journey and take charge of ensuring content meets the goals and objectives of the strategy in a manner that aligns with the client’s corporate messaging and identity.
- Take ownership of the full content process for your client including development (planning, research, writing), production (editing, content loading, layout), and performance reporting.
- Produce content audits and gap analyses for our clients and their competitors, and provide ongoing guidance around new topics, tactics and strategies.
- Work alongside Marketing Team members to assist with various marketing deliverables as needed
- Degree in PR, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, English or related copywriting fields
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal),
- Well-rounded experience in content writing (can show high quality content examples in multiple forms)
- B2B digital marketing experience
- Extremely organized, capable of handling multiple projects in a fast paced environment, and equipped with a naturally inquisitive and positive mindset.
- Ability to learn quickly, about our clients, industries we serve and the variety of niche topics relevant to our campaigns.
- Experience writing conversion focused, B2B copy
- Working knowledge of WordPress or similar content management systems.
- Experience working with email marketing and automation tools like Hubspot (preferred), MailChimp, Marketo, Pardot, or similar software.