Antenna is looking for an enthusiastic, charismatic, highly motivated inbound marketing strategist that has a passion for using digital marketing to grow businesses. As a core member of integrated marketing accounts, the primary responsibility of this role will be to work closely with account leads to set account/campaign strategy, oversee execution, and report performance to clients. You will work with smart people to create high quality, custom marketing strategies and have a drive to continue evaluating performance, make adjustments and be dedicated to the pursuit of delivering the best possible results to our clients.
This role is a great fit for you if you are…
- Looking for a creative, strategic and collaborative environment that allows your voice to be heard and challenges you to grow
- Passionate about marketing technology and digital marketing
- A power user of HubSpot and/or Pardot
- Have a genuine desire to explore, research, and learn other tools as needed to best meet client goals.
- Skilled in analyzing and leveraging data to determine actionable insights that support the success of our clients and campaign initiatives
- Excited about working with and learning from a team of marketing, creative and PR experts
- Passionate about educating others and are excited about the opportunity to improve the technology competency of your colleagues
- Interested in working on a variety of accounts, across the different industries Antenna specializes in: Health, Cleantech, Mobility, Real Estate, and more!
- Alongside the account lead, create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email, mail/print campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition
- Work with team to optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers
- Client facing role that would lead discovery, collaboratively set campaign strategy, and present to clients on performance of strategy
- Conduct industry, client, and competitive research to thoroughly understand our clients and their situation
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
- Facilitate and lead the creative development process including brainstorms, and encourage teammates to identify fresh approaches to clients’ goals. Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
- Opportunity to be the account lead on accounts, which means the main interface with the client, managing account budget/timelines, ensuring all team members execute their responsibilities, advocating for the client internally and advocating for the account team externally.
- Train and support colleagues from the marketing team and other departments on using marketing technology products
- Final quality assurance making sure all campaign deliverables/activities are in alignment with the strategy
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience with 3+ years of, marketing strategy or marketing management experience with B2B companies
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot and/or Pardot
- Demonstrates ability to think strategically, connect client goals and objectives with marketing campaign approaches and make sound recommendations to clients.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the competitive marketing landscape
- Passion for digital marketing and a strong understanding of inbound marketing
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and skilled in using it to analyze data, track conversions, and determine insights for marketing campaigns.
- Working knowledge of email marketing, social media, SEO, and digital advertising best practices
- Ability to think strategically and use technology to achieve client goals/objectives
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive and organized; create and set agendas ahead of time to lead the account team and provide updates on ongoing initiatives and campaigns.
- Strong communication skills
- Volunteers readily. Undertakes self-development activities. Seeks increased responsibilities. Takes independent actions and calculated risks. Asks for help when needed.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Experience working with B2B companies/organizations in any of the following industries: cleantech, sustainability, health, mobility, and real estate,
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Data Analytics or related majors