Antenna is looking for a Marketing Account Manager to manage digital marketing and integrated marketing accounts. This role will manage the day to day communications and activities of Client campaigns. This role will work with clients directly, properly set and communicate expectations and build strong relationships with clients.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead your own accounts as well as support Account Supervisors/Directors on accounts.
- The main interface to clients for assigned ongoing marketing campaigns
- Support Account Supervisors/Directors on accounts, master email communications, campaign timelines, task management, meeting agendas and whatever else is required to keep the team organized
- Contribute to strategy sessions and assist with planning and tactical timelines for campaigns
- Support the creative development process, identifying fresh approaches to clients’ programs
- Set and enforce project schedules for ongoing marketing accounts
- Monitoring and managing of resources and work progress for marketing accounts
- Complete or delegate tasks relating to Online Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Optimization, Social Media, Email Marketing, and Marketing Automation.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the competitive marketing landscape
- Staying up to date on latest online marketing tools, skills, and processes, recommending and implementing into the company where needed.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Displays commitment to excellence. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation
- Volunteers readily. Undertakes self-development activities. Seeks increased responsibilities. Takes independent actions and calculated risks. Asks for help when needed.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related area
- Experience working with B2B companies/organizations
- 2-3 years of direct marketing account management experience or related areas
- Interest in industries Antenna specializes in: Cleantech, Health, Mobility, Real Estate, etc.
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible
- Organized and ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to Detail & Commitment to quality work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- 18 days PTO to start and company paid holidays
- Winter recess and Summer Fridays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement 401(k) with matching
- Career development, training and mobility
- Flexible and friendly office culture
- Work from home policy
- Healthy snacks
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Gym reimbursement
- Paid personal volunteer day