Antenna is looking for a Marketing Account Supervisor to ensure all of our digital marketing and integrated marketing accounts are being taken care of and seeing outstanding results. This role will communicate marketing strategies for clients and manage internal and external resources to deliver on the implementation of the marketing strategies. The Supervisor will work with clients directly, properly set and communicate expectations and build strong relationships with clients.
In this role, you will contribute to the growth of the agency by being involved in sales opportunities, increasing client engagements, participating in strategic decisions for the marketing team, improving internal collaboration and the client experience on integrated accounts and by providing training/mentoring to junior staff.
- The main interface to clients for assigned ongoing marketing campaigns
- The main internal interface for the PR teams for integrated campaigns/retainers
- Work with the team to develop marketing strategy and plans in support of clients goals
- Demonstrates ability to think strategically, connect client goals and objectives with marketing campaign approaches and make sound recommendations to clients. Regularly guides clients regarding strategy and campaign direction. Knows when to consult with and make recommendations to the Director and/or VP regarding more significant client issues.
- Generate campaign performance reports and provide campaign performance analysis
- Manage marketing budget and develop monthly forecasts
- Set and enforce project schedules for ongoing marketing accounts
- Monitoring and managing of resources and work progress for marketing accounts
- Helping to find/ setup the resources, partners, tools, processes needed to deliver marketing services
- Complete or delegate tasks relating to Online Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Optimization, Social Media, Email Marketing, and Marketing Automation.
- Create/ oversee creation of creative marketing assets & marketing collateral for campaigns
- Possess a thorough understanding of the competitive marketing landscape
- Assist sales in research, campaign strategy, preparation of sales materials, and presentations
- Staying up to date on latest online marketing tools, skills, and processes, recommending and implementing into the company where needed.
- Lead strategy sessions and develop plans to implement successful client programs
- Facilitate and lead the creative development process including brainstorms, and encourage teammates to identify fresh approaches to clients’ programs
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Displays commitment to excellence. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation
- Volunteers readily. Undertakes self-development activities. Seeks increased responsibilities. Takes independent actions and calculated risks. Asks for help when needed.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related area
- Experience working with B2B companies/organizations
- 4+ years of direct marketing account management experience or related areas
- Interest in industries Antenna specializes in: Cleantech, Health, Mobility, Real Estate, etc.
- Ability to think strategically and connect client goals/objectives with integrated marketing and PR program approaches
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to Detail & Commitment to quality work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills