Antenna is looking for a Marketing Account Supervisor for our cleantech and mobility practices to ensure our digital marketing and integrated marketing accounts are being taken care of and seeing outstanding results. This role will communicate marketing strategies for clients and manage internal and external resources to deliver on the implementation of the marketing strategies. The Marketing Account Supervisor will work with clients directly, properly set and communicate expectations and build strong relationships with clients.
- Leader of strategic marketing retainers, both client and internal facing. You are the captain of the ship, ensuring all team members execute their responsibilities, advocating for the client internally and advocating for the account team externally.
- The main interface to clients for assigned ongoing marketing campaigns
- Assist Account Directors/Leads on integrated campaigns/retainers
- Demonstrates ability to think strategically, connect client goals and objectives with marketing campaign approaches and make sound recommendations to clients. Regularly guides clients regarding strategy and campaign direction. Knows when to consult with and make recommendations to the Director and/or VP regarding more significant client issues.
- Ability to communicate campaign performance reports & analysis
- Manage marketing account retainer budget and develop monthly forecasts
- Set and enforce project schedules for ongoing marketing accounts
- Monitoring and managing of resources and work progress for marketing retainers
- Delegate (or complete when necessary) tasks relating to Content Marketing, Online Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Optimization, Social Media, Email Marketing, and Marketing Automation.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the competitive marketing landscape
- Lead strategy sessions and develop plans to implement successful client programs. Collaborate with account strategists to develop and implement successful client programs.
- Facilitate and lead the creative development process including brainstorms, and encourage teammates to identify fresh approaches to clients’ goals
- As the account lead, you are responsible for the final quality assurance on all campaign deliverables.
- Experience working with B2B companies/organizations
- 4-6 years of direct marketing account management experience or related areas
- Experience and/or Interest in cleantech and mobility sectors.
- Ability to think strategically and connect client goals/objectives with integrated marketing and PR program approaches
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve on client relationships, as well as on strategy and tactics
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to Detail & Commitment to quality work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and agile; ability to pivot quickly and identify when something isn’t working and provide solutions for alternative actions. Adapts to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation
- Proactive and organized; create and set agendas ahead of time to lead the account team and provide updates on ongoing initiatives and campaigns.
- Volunteers readily. Undertakes self-development activities. Seeks increased responsibilities. Takes independent actions and calculated risks. Asks for help when needed.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Contributes to building a positive team spirit