Antenna is looking for a Marketing & Sales Manager to join our growing business development team. Working closely with the SVP of Strategy & Business Development and ecosystem leaders, the Marketing & Sales Manager will develop, coordinate, execute and manage internal marketing programs and support sales and proposal operations. Working closely with the executive team and subject-matter experts, s/he will play an important role in advancing key business growth objectives. This position will ideally be based out of our New York office but we’re open to other locations for the perfect candidate.
MARKETING RESPONSIBILITIES (50%, 20-25 hours/week)
- Oversee the agency’s integrated marketing and thought leadership activities and content calendar, including the creation of content marketing pieces (i.e. blog posts, newsletters, eBooks, social media posts, contributed articles, speaking abstracts, award nominations, etc.) that are accurate, compelling and consistent with the agency’s messaging and value proposition.
- Work closely with Antenna’s subject matter experts to gather information and ensure marketing programs are correctly represented and communicated to various audiences and stakeholders.
- Identify relevant industry events for Antenna to participate in and when relevant secure event media partnerships to increase brand awareness at events.
- Coordinate hosted events (virtual and eventually in-person) with industry and media influencers, including securing event speakers and partners, managing the event promotion, registrations and any staffing requirements, vendor coordination, venues, budgets, etc.
- Identify high-value speaking and award opportunities
- Analyze/measure the ROI from marketing activities and propose new creative ideas to improve marketing performance.
SALES RESPONSIBILITIES (50%, 20-25 hours/week)
- Coordinate and produce accurate, engaging and compelling proposal content that showcases our firm’s differentiators and aligns with our business strategy for proposal responses.
- Facilitate the distribution, tracking and management of inquiries pertaining to RFPs. Collaborates with the team and other areas to ensure timely delivery of well-written, high-quality RFPs.
- Work closely with Antenna’s subject matter experts to outline and gather information and ensure programs and services are correctly represented and communicated to various audiences and stakeholders.
- Organize sales processes and sales/marketing collateral, maintains inventory of communications materials (i.e. proposal templates, capabilities presentations, case studies, work samples, etc.) and evaluates content relevance and use in proposals. Includes preparation of external presentations to prospects, partners, customers and others.
- As needed, collaborate with our design team to create compelling slides, graphics, charts, and tables for sales/marketing collateral.
- Work with the business development team to coordinate outbound campaigns (targeted outreach within specific markets and surrounding events); assist with coordinating market research, sales outreach, CRM data management and inbound sales appointments and follow-up.
- Highly motivated and intelligent self-starter with exceptional organization and project management skills.
- Experience/interest in Real Estate and/or Healthcare
- Aptitude to competently manage multiple and diverse projects and use independent judgment on when and how to respond to shifting priorities and the unexpected.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and oral communications skills with proven ability to analyze, organize and use complex information for multiple audiences across multiple mediums.
- Exercise good judgment and take initiative to complete projects in a timely manner, often under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, effective teamwork and service mentality.
- Understanding of marketing/sales processes and supporting communications materials (such as RFP responses, sales presentations, blogs, etc.).
- Ability to distill industry/subject matter-specific language into consumer-friendly language.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, both internal and external, to help achieve business outcomes.
- Proficiency with GSuite products, CRM tools, and social media platforms required. (Our sales/marketing team uses HubSpot, Asana, GSuite, ZoomInfo and WordPress)
- Experience in agency environments is a plus.
- Experience or familiarity with marketing/sales data/analytics tools, account-based sales/marketing methodology and/or Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.