We are seeking motivated full-time PR Fall interns for our team at Antenna Group. The internship can be based out of our NYC or NJ office locations.
Our interns are encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and are quickly entrusted with foundational account responsibilities. Full-time interns will support teams on various accounts.
Day-to-day assignments include:
- Managing client dashboards and media lists
- Researching relevant events, speaking opportunities and award opportunities
- Participating in internal and client facing strategy meetings
- Monitoring industry news and social media channels
- Preparing campaign reports and project status updates
- Drafting social media posts
The ideal candidates are either recent graduates or students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, marketing, strategic communications or other related fields of study, and meet the following qualifications:
- A demonstrated passion for real estate, healthcare, cleantech, energy, sustainability, and/or technology
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, a mastery of deadlines, and an ability to multitask
- The ability to coordinate and problem solve
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A high degree of responsibility, initiative, and professionalism
- Competency in software applications including MS Word, Excel, GSuite etc.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing your interest in working at Antenna Group.
*This is a paid 3-4 months internship with 40 hours a week