Antenna is looking for an ambitious content and website strategist who is looking to join a fast growing digital team. This is an exciting role with high visibility in the organization with collaboration opportunities across departments. Antenna is looking for a candidate with a track record for creating high quality, conversion focused B2B copy In addition to experience coordinating with digital teams to build online solutions.
This role will be expected to use data, research, UX Principles and an understanding of customer behavior to create compelling content experiences appropriately tailored to inspire B2B conversions for Antenna’s clients. They will collaborate across departments to provide a content strategy for integrated, omni-channel campaigns and will execute on the delivery of content across digital channels including websites, landing pages, email sequences, social media, video and digital marketing/sales collateral.
Day-to-day responsibilities often include managing content marketing campaigns, writing content for the various touchpoints of a paid search/paid social campaign, and optimizing website copy for search engines and conversions. Crucial requirements include strong working knowledge of content management systems (WordPress) and marketing automation tools (Hubspot); experience in deriving actionable insights from Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEO monitoring tools; and an understanding for managing sitemaps, redirect strategies, metadata and indexing rules on a page-by-page basis.
You will also work closely with our Website Team to establish project goals, content strategies, sitemaps, information architectures and apply UX best practices to inform world-class digital experiences.
This role will serve as the internal subject matter expert in the areas of content strategy, website architecture, content mapping, and content analysis based on industry best practices.
The ideal candidate is an extraordinary communicator (both written and verbal), has a well-rounded experience in B2B online marketing, extremely organized, capable of handling multiple projects in a fast paced environment, and equipped with a naturally inquisitive and positive mindset.
This position will officially be located within our Digital Marketing department, with close collaboration with our Website team.
Marketing Team (Core Team) Responsibilities:
- Design and implement comprehensive content marketing campaigns utilizing a variety of deliverability methods including website content, email/nurturing campaigns, landing pages, digital ad copy, social media posts, infographics, video scripts, case studies, and downloadables such as e-books.
- Recommends changes to improve functionality, interactivity, and usability of the site(s)
- Works with the team to develop and implement solutions to improve the user experience, search rankings, traffic, engagement and conversion.
- Analyzes digital analytics to establish baselines and measure content performance against established KPIs
- Evaluates, tests, edits, and optimizes marketing sequences across the full Buyer’s Journey
- Performs frequent reviews of site analytics to monitor user behavior, refine content and messaging strategies, and recommend changes to Search Engine Optimization Campaigns.
- Work alongside Marketing Team members to assist with various marketing deliverables as needed
Website Team Responsibilities:
- Work alongside project managers on our Website Team to create a content/website strategy doc, buyer personas, sitemaps, content outlines and recommended functionality.
- Plan, write, and edit engaging, conversion focused copy for new website builds that aligns with the client’s corporate messaging & customer personas
- Analyze website content tagging and organization to support web content strategy
- Produce content audits and gap analyses for our clients and their competitors
- Consolidate notes from insights and website discovery sessions into actionable briefs
- Work with design team to make recommendations for following good UI/UX principles that are aligned with the clients business goals and content strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, journalism, design, English or similar field of study
- 2+ years owning the content strategy development and execution processes
- An understanding of website user experience and the role content plays in design
- Understanding of how to put together sitemaps and content outlines
- Professional understanding of SEM and SEO
- Experience marketing for B2B companies
- Ability to operate at both strategic and tactical levels
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to derive actionable insights from website analytics
- Ability to work well within a team, leading when needed but takes direction well from others
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team environment, working collaboratively internally and with external resources to deliver effective materials on-time and on budget.
- Strong ability to use modern collaboration tools such as but not necessarily: Slack, Asana, G Suite, and Gather Content
- Comfort presenting ideas and work in person and via remote technology
- Experience with WordPress and Hubspot
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at anytime in the future.
- Hubspot Certification(s)
- Google Analytics Certification(s)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- 18 days PTO to start and company paid holidays
- Winter recess and summer Fridays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement 401(k) with matching
- Career development, training and mobility
- Flexible and friendly office culture
- Work from home policy
- Healthy snacks
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Commuter benefits
- Gym reimbursement
- Paid personal volunteer day and team volunteer day
- Office Dog!