Antenna is looking for an extremely organized, deadline-driven, digital-savvy project manager with an entrepreneurial spirit who will be responsible for overseeing website projects for clients. Antenna is a fast growing digital agency working with some of the most exciting companies in high-growth and high-impact markets that are bringing meaningful innovations, technologies, services, products and projects to life. This candidate should be passionate about digital marketing, design, web technologies, and working with clients to build their brand and grow their business. This candidate will work alongside a fantastic team of digital marketers, strategists, designers, and developers to build modern, high quality, high performing digital experiences for our clients and their customers.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 3+ years experience as a project manager with similar agency experience or other proven experience working on website projects.
- Passionate about digital marketing, UI/UX, web technologies and helping clients build their business.
- Leading all stages of the website process. This includes coordinating sales handoff, client discovery meetings, working alongside digital strategists to develop sitemaps, content outlines, and wireframes. In addition to coordinating and handing off projects to designers and developers.
- Identify clients needs, scope of work and goals while ensuring projects are delivered within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Developing detailed project plans and timelines and actively monitoring progress.
- Communicating with clients and internal teams ensuring all members are clear on objectives, timelines and scope of work.
- Highlight potential risks or issues before they arise and proactively problem solving issues.
- Working with our clients’ internal stakeholders to understand their business goals, core competencies and value proposition and analyze current content assets making sure their online presence is aligned with their business objectives.
- Using clients’ business goals, data, and competitive research, this candidate will be expected to work alongside our designers and strategists to put together wireframes that show a deep level of thought, creativity, and strategy behind the recommendations we are providing.
- This candidate should be comfortable using Google Analytics, Hotjar, and/or other analytical and customer data tools to pull insights for our projects.
- Perform site audits to monitor user behavior, refine content and messaging strategies, and recommend changes to improve conversions.
- Working knowledge of different web technologies, UX/UI design, and content management systems.
- Ability to balance and mediate between clients and internal team members when conflicts arise.
- Personable, confident and enjoy working with others
- Methodical and excellent time management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized
- Task oriented and focused
- Outstanding prioritization skills
- Motivated by hitting deadlines
- Strong problem solver, analytical thinker and planner
- Ability to have fun, motivate and manage colleagues
- A genuine desire for continual learning and professional growth
- Experience working with WordPress
- UI/UX Certification or design background
- Experience building websites first-hand
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and basic web principles
- General understanding of hosting providers, domain registrars/DNS management.
- Experience working on online marketing campaigns
- Hubspot Certification(s)
- Google Analytics Certification(s)
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- 18 days PTO to start and company paid holidays
- Winter recess and summer Fridays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement 401(k) with matching
- Career development, training and mobility
- Flexible and friendly office culture
- Work from home policy
- Healthy snacks
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Commuter benefits
- Gym reimbursement
- Paid personal volunteer day and team volunteer day
- Office Dog!