Antenna is looking for an extremely organized, deadline-driven, tech-savvy project manager with an entrepreneurial spirit who will be responsible for overseeing website projects for clients. Antenna is a fast growing digital agency working with some of the most exciting companies in high-growth and high-impact markets that are bringing meaningful innovations, technologies, services, products and projects to life. This candidate should be passionate about digital marketing, web technologies, and working with clients to build their brand and grow their business. This candidate will work alongside a fantastic team of digital marketers, designers, developers and other project managers to build modern, high quality, high performing digital experiences for our clients and their customers.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 3+ years experience as a project manager at another agency or other proven experience working on website projects.
- Passionate about digital marketing, web technologies and helping clients build their business.
- Strategically leading all stages of the website strategy process. This includes conducting client discovery, performing market and competitor research, identifying target buyer personas to develop strategy, positioning, and differentiation.
- Experience developing and/or collaborating on messaging frameworks and being able to present on content strategy, deliver content outlines, sitemaps and wireframes.
- Experience working with designers and other communication specialists to provide brand design from concept through development for a variety of projects to include; brand purpose and story, brand creative, strategy & voice, naming & name refinement, visual identity (logo, icons, patterns, fonts, + guidelines), mood boards, presentations, and all deliverables.
- Working with our clients’ internal stakeholders to understand their business goals, core competencies and value proposition and analyze current content assets making sure their online presence is aligned with their business objectives.
- This candidate should have demonstrable experience using Google Analytics, Hotjar, and/or customer data and feedback to build targeted user personas.
- Using clients’ business goals, data, and competitive research, this candidate will be expected to put together wireframes or work with our designers to put together wireframes that show a deep level of thought and strategy behind the recommendations we are providing.
- Perform site audits to monitor user behavior, refine content and messaging strategies, and recommend changes to improve conversions.
- Working knowledge of different web technologies, UX/UI design, and content management systems.
- Personable, confident and enjoy working with others
- Methodical and excellent time management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized
- Task oriented and focused
- Outstanding prioritization skills
- Motivated by hitting deadlines
- Strong problem solver, analytical thinker and planner
- Ability to have fun, motivate and manage colleagues
- A genuine desire for continual learning and professional growth
- Hubspot Certification(s)
- Google Analytics Certification(s)
- UI/UX Certification
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and basic web principles
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- 18 days PTO to start and company paid holidays
- Winter recess and summer Fridays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement 401(k) with matching
- Career development, training and mobility
- Flexible and friendly office culture
- Work from home policy
- Healthy snacks
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Commuter benefits
- Gym reimbursement
- Paid personal volunteer day and team volunteer day
- Office Dog!