After Somerset Development acquired the historic Bell Labs facility in Holmdel, we helped to build a brand for what has become one of the most innovative mixed-use redevelopments in the world.
Somerset Development acquired the 2 million-square-foot former Bell Labs facility with plans to transform it into the ultimate self-contained, mixed-use development. Antenna devised a campaign to support the efficacy of the property’s adaptive reuse, and brand it as a “metroburb” in the process.
- Create new urbanist definition for ‘metroburb’ concept and condition reporters and industry associations to use the term in coverage
- Collaborate with event team to use building as host location for tech, arts and real estate events
- Aggressively pursue profile and feature stories that position the project as a model for progressive, forward-thinking commercial redevelopment ideally suited for next-gen companies
- Tie project into macro trends related to migration, demographics, mobility and the ‘workplace of the future’
- Secured on average more than 100 media placements annually, not including wire distribution
- Gained 10,000+ social media followers across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Won 12 industry awards, including prestigious Docomomo, NAIOP, and ULI honors
- Project signed more than 1 million square feet of leases
Bell Works is the reimagining of the historic former Bell Labs building in Holmdel, N.J., one-of-a-kind destination for business and cultureVisit Website