BREEAM, delivered by BRE (The Building Research Establishment), is the world’s first and leading science-based suite of certification systems for the sustainable built environment. Headquartered and well-established in the U.K., BRE set its sights on the enormous growth potential for BREEAM in the U.S. It aimed to become the leading provider of sustainability-focused validation and certification systems for commercial real estate, particularly among its core audiences of major owner-operators, developers and investors. BRE tapped Antenna Group to make it happen.
Differentiated BREEAM from peer-backed certification systems and positioned BREEAM clients as ESG trailblazers in CRE by leveraging industry trends/relevant reports to drive positive publicity for BREEAM in the U.S.
- Positioned BREEAM executives as prominent thought leaders around emerging trends in sustainability and ESG-related topics within CRE, as well as its ongoing adaptation to evolving governmental policy and legislation.
- Supported an ESG webinar series, where leaders in CRE have an opportunity to discuss top-of-mind trends, ideas, and perspectives.
- Leveraged BREEAM client announcements to pursue media coverage and position company spokespeople as experts in the sustainable built environment.
- 41 earned placements across national, local, sustainability and real estate publications including The New York Times, Forbes, Propmodo, Bisnow, GlobeSt., GreenBiz, Boston Real Estate Times, Urban Land Magazine and Multifamily Dive.
- 6 BREEAM webinars dedicated to ESG topics, moderated by BREEAM’s US Director of Operations, Breana Wheeler, featuring topics ranging from Revitalizing Retail Assets to Data Centers & Sustainability – Charting a New Path.
- Developed robust, successful submissions for speaking opportunities at prominent industry events, such as the Getting to Zero Forum.