Antenna brought Cepton’s brand to life by creating a communications strategy and gaining media attention in a concentrated market.
Cepton provides LiDAR solutions for automotive, mapping and industrial deployments. LiDAR is a key component in enabling the future of autonomy as it provides ‘perception’ to self-driving cars. Antenna was tasked with establishing Cepton, a newer entrant to the market, as a leading player in a particularly noisy, fast-paced arena.
- Antenna catapulted Cepton into the limelight by securing key conference speaking opportunities and leveraging event attendance to demonstrate the technology while meeting with leading reporters and analysts.
- Antenna leveraged relationships with leading mobility reporters, and planned well timed news, to educate them on the LiDAR market and Cepton’s differentiators.
- Antenna executed an analyst relations campaign to further grow awareness of Cepton.
- Antenna helped refine Cepton’s marketing collateral, including presentations, brochures, one-pagers, product spec sheets, exhibition booth designs, etc.
Cepton has become a known contender in the automotive LiDAR space following Antenna’s handling of announcements, media and analyst relations, events and more through:
- Secured speaking opportunities at leading automotive/technology events, including: NVIDIA’s GPU Technology Conference (GTC), AutoSens Detroit, Autonomous Car Detroit and more.
- Briefings with, and positioning of Cepton as a resource to: The New York Times, Bloomberg, CNET, Ars Technica, The Information, Automotive News, LiDAR Magazine and other leading business, technology and trade publications.
- Analyst briefings and/or report inclusion with: IHS Markit, ABI Research, 451 Research, Navigant, Frost & Sullivan and others.
Cepton Technologies, Inc. is a 3D sensing solutions provider shipping next-generation LiDAR products for the automotive, industrial and mapping markets.Visit Website