Divergent utilized Antenna Group’s PR expertise to gain media attention and partnerships in order to help tackle the environmental crisis.
With a week notice, Divergent sought to announce a partnership with major international automaker PSA Group. After that, Divergent’s top goal was to drive attention on its technology at the Los Angeles Auto Show to create a movement behind sustainable car manufacturing—all while sidestepping the negative connotations of 3D printing busts of the past.
- Antenna Group hit the ground running to define the PSA partnership as a powerful validation of Divergent’s technology, coordinating with PSA Group PR team in Paris.
- While the PSA announcement wound down, Antenna Group took the lead on strategy for L.A. Auto Show and communicating Divergent’s potential to revolutionize the industry.
- Antenna Group maximized media interest and delivered a massive boost to Divergent’s social media following with a Facebook Live video and real-time updates.
- Secured 500M+ impressions in leading consumer and trade media—in just three months. Coverage highlights include Bloomberg, New York Times, NBC, Mashable, CNET, Fortune, Forbes and ArsTechnica.
- Uniformly positive message established Divergent 3D as a credible manufacturing leader with game-changing technology delivering business and sustainability benefits.
- Launched a pilot paid social media campaign that attracted 9k Twitter impressions, 40k Facebook impressions and 2,392 YouTube views—in one week.
Divergent 3D’s pioneering hardware-software platform uses metal 3D printing to reduce costs and lighten the environmental footprint of vehicle manufacturing.Visit Website