Our communications & media strategies brought momentum to this clean energy storage company and elevated their lead in the industry.
Antenna Group came onboard to help EOS Energy establish itself as the undisputed leader in grid-scale energy storage, achieve greater visibility on an international stage and drive awareness of the company’s proprietary Zynth battery technology.
- Elevate company executives’ industry thought leadership profiles through facilitating conversations with industry analysts and media and securing speaking roles at high-profile events.
- Spotlight Eos’ unparalleled cost leadership in utility-scale battery storage through securing placement in prominent publications and trade media.
- Demonstrate constant momentum through strategically distributed press releases announcing company news, partnerships and projects.
- 120+ media wins and six press releases in the first five months, totaling 50M+ media impressions across business, technology, and industry outlets.
- Interviews and ongoing media relationships with top-target business and trade publications, including Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Reuters, CNET, Greentech Media, TechCrunch among others.
- Speaking roles at prominent industry events including CERA Week, ESA Annual Conference, EES North America, NY-BEST Annual Conference, Midwest Solar Expo and more.
Eos delivers energy storage solutions that make clean, safe, reliable electricity affordable and accessible to all.Visit Website