By showcasing “petrolithium” in MGX’s PR strategy, Antenna helped them attract oil & gas investors and create a unique brand.
A mining company that developed a technology to extract lithium from oil and gas wastewater sought to publicize this new lithium source while attracting oil and gas investors.
- Positioned the company as a necessary bridge between old (fossil fuels) and new (renewables) energy technologies.
- Two-tiered media outreach strategy with distinct messaging for oil/gas trade and business/cleantech media.
- Integrated the term “petrolithium” into oil and cleantech industry conversations.
- Earned coverage in top-tier business and trade media, including a Reuters article that garnered 94 million media impressions for MGX.
- Secured speaking opportunities at O&G conferences to establish MGX as authority on oilfield wastewater treatment.
- Revamped website which now draws 1,000 visitors per week.
- Established “petrolithium” as an emerging technology known in industry circles through creation of diverse range of content (though pieces, Wikipedia page, social media posts and infographic).
MGX Minerals is a developer of lithium, magnesium and silicon projects using innovative processes to supply the new energy economy.Visit Website