Antenna brought Stem into the conversation for commercial energy storage & emphasized its unique role in optimizing energy consumption.
Antenna came on-board to help Stem establish itself as the undisputed leader in commercial & industrial energy storage and achieve greater visibility on the national stage.
- Build lasting relationships with industry influencers by offering executive insights on major trends (the changing utility model, policies/regulations, Virtual Power Plants (VPPs), artificial intelligence, etc.) to top-tier business publications and key trades.
- Highlight the role of software and artificial intelligence to make battery energy storage “more than just a battery” through educational articles and compelling case studies.
- Spotlight Stem’s unique value to utilities through conversations with industry analysts and targeted trade publications, and by securing speaking opportunities at high-profile events.
- 1,200+ articles totaling 2B+ media impressions across business press, industry outlets and customer verticals; coordinated 225+ executive briefings with reporters and analysts.
- Won prestigious World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and Bloomberg New Energy Pioneer awards.
- Secured high-visibility speaking roles including Fortune’s Brainstorm E and DistribuTECH.
- Stem secured multiple funding rounds—including with RWE, Mitsui and Mithril—and landed deals with major utilities including HECO and SCE.
Stem optimizes energy consumption for business through its distributed storage technology.Visit Website