SunTegra’s brand identity was brought to light as a leading solar roof company after utilizing Antenna’s PR and branding expertise.
- SunTegra was one of the first integrated solar roof companies to come to market, but the company was struggling to show brand value and capture share of voice in the media.
- In 2016, Elon Musk announced the SolarCity solar roof which catalyzed interest in the product and increased the opportunity for solar roofing conversations.
- Antenna was charged with driving media attention for SunTegra’s residential solar shingles and positioning the company as an experienced leader that not only knows the market landscape, but understanding the needs of builders.
- Developed key company and product messaging that underscored experience.
- Increased visibility around SunTegra’s story by developing media announcements and scheduling interviews with prominent national and trade media, as well as industry analysts.
- Showcased diverse range of customer wins in key market segments.
- Leveraged executive voices by writing thought leadership bylines and securing speaking opportunities at top industry events.
- 80M+ media impressions across 244+ articles that talked about SunTegra
- More than 7,000 article shares across social media channels in 2016
- Developed and distributed 4 press releases that highlighted customers and key partnerships
SunTegra offers a low-profile, high-performance solar system that is integrated directly into the roof, providing customers with an attractive alternative to standard solar.Visit Website
Over the years, Antenna has been a powerful and dynamic partner in helping SunTegra become a nationally-recognized solar roof brand and gain traction in the market.
SunTegra Oliver Koehler, CEO of SunTegra